I know many friends and family members who are re-doing a kid’s room this summer or welcoming a new baby into the home. When the sun is shining, everyone seems to have more energy for these projects and the kids are around over the summer to give their much needed input (hehe). According to my sister, my 6-year-old soon to be 7-year-old niece has strong opinions about the decorating scheme in her room. Here are a few ideas:
- Mary Talalay, a writer for Kiwi Magazine, sent over this awesome idea: I took my daughter’s finger paintings and turned them into light switch covers. I laminated them, cut them to size and attached them with the existing screws from the plate.
- Bird and Branch Lamp– I love the design of this pretty bird and branch lamp, which would work for a nursery or older children.
- DIY Road Play Mats– Like many boys, my nephew is obsessed with cars and trucks. He would love these road play mats as a track set up on a low table or just as decoration for his room.
- Pink Chandelier Wall Art– This pink wall art is just perfect for a little girl who fancies herself a princess.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019