Felt is such a great material for craft projects, sturdy yet adaptable. To save money on supplies, why not make felt by felting old sweaters or make your own with wool roving. Here are four great felt projects for spring:
- Fanciful Felt Pouches– Sew a functional felt pouch to store a small mirror, spare change or a notepad in your purse.
- Felt Flower Pin Cushion– The felt flower keeps the pin-cushion from tearing and is a pretty embellishment.
- Felted Cell Phone Case– I love the pretty flower on this cell phone case.
- Bee in My Bonnet Card– The felt accents on this card are perfect for spring greetings.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017