At AllFreeSewing, we’re big fans of color. You won’t find a group of editors that is happier than we are to stumble over a rainbow-inspired sewing project. However, while we’re big supporters of all things colorful and bright, we also fully appreciate a neutral to tone things down a bit. Today we’ve selected some projects that we think look stunning in nice beige, brown, black, and white tones. See if you’ll be including these projects in your home this season; then check out an awesome giveaway announcement below!
- Peek a Boo Lampshade Makeover
- Shabby Chic Pleated Shade
- 30 Minute Caftan Top
- Charlie Reusable Grocery Bag from BurdaStyle!
- Gathered Panel Scarf
- Detachable Collar Pattern
- Fabric Wrap Belt
- Ruffle Blouse
- Leather and Feather Purse
- Burlap Purse With Shabby Rose
- Leather Laptop Case
- Covered Stretchy Headband
- Reusable Swiffer Sweeper
- Central Park Swing Coat
Black Shades You’ll Want to Try:
White Sewing Patterns for Dramatic Elegance:
- Boat Tote Bag
- Big Books Library Bag
- The Easiest Tee Shirt Ever
- Chic Lacy Top
- Pottery Barn Inspired Pillow
- DIY Waves of Ruffles Shower Curtain
- Anthro Inspired Lampshade
- Best Purse Tutorial Ever
- Casual T Shirt Scarf
Win Knockout Neutrals from AllFreeSewing!
Want to win a book that’s all about neutrals? You can! Until January 20th you can enter to win a copy of Knockout Neutrals: 12 Showstopping Neutral Quilts from AllFreeSewing and That Patchwork Place! You can enter once daily to increase your chances of winning! Enter here!
- 15 Quick Sewing Projects Under 15 Minutes - July 20, 2014
- What You (Almost) Forgot to Bring: Sewing Purses, Organizers, and More for Travel - July 14, 2014
- Kids and Camping Hacks: 17 Camping Crafts for Kids - July 8, 2014