Tie dye has come a long way. Of course there’s still the old reliable (and fun!) rubber band method, but tie dye has advanced way beyond that now.
- Tie Dye T-shirt Headband from DIY Candy: There are so many different methods and techniques and each project is unique. It’s a quick, easy, and economical way to add some personality to a new item or to give new life to an old one.
- Ice Dyed Pillows from Me Sew Crazy: With these tie dye projects, you can make something new to wear, something new for your home, or a great gift to give to a friend. Spring is coming and it’s time to get colorful!
More Tie Dye Craft Project Ideas
- This tie dye shoe makeover from A Little Craft in Your Day is a great way to personalize new shoes or refresh old ones
- For something a bit different, try this sprinkled tie dye technique from Crafty Chica
- You can tie dye customized curtains to match your room décor with this technique from I Love to Create
- Bohemian wax tie dyed shorts from Jaderbomb are just the thing to brighten up your summer wardrobe
- Have you ever seen Indigo Shibori tie dye before? These 16 projects from Homey Oh My showcase just how beautiful it can be.
- This is a unique technique from Morena’s Corner uses a stencils and glue tie dye method to create your design
- Get ready for summer with a tie dyed beaded fringe shirt from I Love to Create
- Did you know your designs don’t have to be random? Have a look at this heart shape tie dye technique from FaveCrafts
- You won’t believe what this technique from Me Sew Crazy uses! It’s an ice tie dye method!
- Hold your hair back in style with these tie dye t-shirt headbands from DIY Candy
- This technique from The Tiptoe Fairy uses bleach to create a reverse tie dye
- This salt resist tie dye technique from FaveCrafts creates a subtle textured design.
- Brighten up plain tote bags with this sprayed tie dye technique from Homemade Ginger
- Super hero fans will love this Captain America tie dyed shirt from FaveCrafts
- This method from Love to Sew utilizes a permanent marker tie dye technique instead of traditional dye
Wow! There are so many tie dye variations to try. It’s a great way to customize items to reflect your personality or to match something you already own.
Need Even More Tie Dye?
Looking for more tie dye craft project ideas and tutorials? Check out our massive list of 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques for any and all tie dye ideas you might be looking for!
With so many projects to choose from, what will you tie dye? Let us know in the comments below.