The countdown has begun…only 6 more months until Christmas…that’s 173 days, people! Are you significantly worried now? Well, not to fear! We’ve gathered up 13 of our favorite DIY Christmas crafts and are giving them to you as an early holiday gift. From mini trees to striped stockings, this list is all you need to get your holiday DIY crafting on track for Christmas 2014.
Whether you’re crafting your own decorations or are looking for some unique handmade gift ideas, this collection of Christmas projects is perfect for everyone. The beautiful All is Calm Winter Wreath is a fabulous winter wreath that you can actually have out on display all season long. These Snowball Wine Bottle Vases would also be great for winter decorating throughout the season.
If you’re looking for even more adorable decorating ideas, check out our collection of How to Make a Mini Christmas Tree: 15 Tabletop Trees. This is an amazing collection of popular mini trees that every crafter is sure to love.
As an added stocking stuffer, we’re also giving away a couple of Christmas books that cross stitch fans are sure to love. Scroll on down for more information on how you can enter to win this fabulous book collection!
- How to Make a Mini Christmas Tree: 15 Tabletop Trees
- Dollar Store Snowman
- All is Calm Winter Wreath
- Crocheted Nativity
- Classic Etched Hurricanes
- Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar
- Brand New Holiday Coasters
- Simple Brown Bag Ornament
- Snowball Wine Bottle Vases
- Sparkling Christmas Joy
- Crocheted Christmas Tree Skirt
- Jingle Bell Tile Coasters
- Simple Striped Stockings
BONUS! We’re giving away a copy of Christmas Stocking Cross Stitch and Candy Cane Climbers…great books that are sure to get you in the holiday spirit in no time. Filled with several Christmas-themed cross stitch patterns, these books are perfect for the DIY holiday crafter. You have until July 18th to enter, and you can enter to win once a day…so the more you return, the greater your chances of winning this awesome giveway! Head on over to the giveaway page and register to win today!
Love free stuff? Be sure to check out our other weekly giveaways…going on now!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017