Today is the eighth day in our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
Today’s prize is pattern materials to make the wonderful shawl above from Lion Brand Yarn which is six skeins of their DaVinci Yarn and a crochet hook. In order to win today’s present, all you need to do is:
* Like the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page here, AND
* Like the Lion Brand Yarns Facebook page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
How often do you crochet?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeCrochet and the Lion Brand Yarn Facebook pages to be eligible. Only liking one of the Facebook pages will make your entry invalid.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, Monday, December 3rd at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
*ENTER TO WIN A SLEIGH OF PRIZES*
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas by entering a comment on today’s project, Easy Lace Triangle Shawl on the AllFreeCrochet site. You can enter a comment each day of the contest on each of the 12 projects for 12 chances to win!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR GRAND PRIZE
- To be entered to win the “sleigh of prizes”, one of each of the 12 days prizes, you must comment on today’s project of the day, Easy Lace Triangle Shawl.
- You have until Sunday, December 9, 2012 at 11:59 CST to comment on our projects on the site.
- One comment per person per project on the site, posted each of the 12 days.
- Comments on this blog post do not count towards the grand prize.
- Grand prize winner of all 12 prizes will be announced on December 10, 2012.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 7 Craft Trends for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Happy Birthday to You! Card Make n’ Take with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - December 6, 2017
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017