Easy Flower Girl Basket
If you're looking to save money for your wedding then get creative and make your own flower girl baskets. They're easy to make and you'll be so proud of yourself. DIY wedding crafts are great for any bride.
- Any size basket
- Loose ribbon- any color you desire
- Tulled ribbon- any color you desire (shown is Disney Princess Bell Yellow)
- Embellishment- I used daisy adhesives
- Aleen's Fabric Glue
- Measure how much tulle you'll need to go around the basket. Be sure you measure a little extra so it can overlap in the back.
- Put glue on the back of the tulled ribbon.
- Glue onto top part of basket pressing firmly. Wait to dry.
- Once this is dry you can glue the embellished flower or whatever you choose, onto the top of the tulled ribbon. I did this only in the front, but you can go all around the basket if you wish.
- Cut loose ribbon any length you desire and tie around handle of basket. Again, I did this in front and back, but you can do how you wish.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Wedding Crafts"
Tips, projects, and ideas for a DIY wedding including how to make your own wedding centerpiece, how to make your own decorations for weddings, and how to make your own wedding cake. You will find ideas for a diy wedding receptions, as well as wedding
There are no records