17 Do It Yourself Wedding Invitations, Favors, and Decorations
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Trying to save some money as you plan for your big day? It's easy with these 17 Do It Yourself Wedding Invitations, Favors, and Decorations. With some simple supplies and some patience, you can create your very own invitations, decorations, and favors for your wedding! Put those pennies towards your honeymoon and put your bridal team to work with these easy and fun DIY wedding invitations, decorations, and party favors.
You can easily find everything you need to make do it yourself wedding invitations at any local craft store. With some colorful cardstock and these easy tutorials, you're sure to find the perfect invitation style to suit your needs.
And don't forget to send your guests home with a little something special! These DIY wedding favors are easy and fun to make, and it will mean a lot to your guests and your wedding party that you went above and beyond to create these special gifts just for them.
Finally, don't break the bank buying wedding decorations you can only use once. Create your own with materials you most likely have on hand already. These wedding decorations are great for the reception and the ceremony, and, as a crafty bride, you'll love how easy they are to make!
Do it Yourself Wedding Invitations, Favors, and Decorations Table of Contents
You won't believe how much money you can save with these easy and fun do it yourself wedding invitations. No need to buy all those expensive machines or hire a special designer to style and print your invites...simply head to the craft store and find your choice of cardstock and you'll be one step closer to creating your own unique and special DIY wedding invitations.
Garden Flowers Invitation: These simple and sophisticated Garden Flowers Invitations are great for weddings, vow renewals, and even garden parties. Embellished with lovely dried flowers, these classic invites are perfect for outdoor and spring weddings.
Handmade Letterpress Wedding Invitations: Get the look of letterpress for less! With the help of Lifestyle Crafts and this easy letterpress DIY invitation, you can create lovely invites for all occasions. Have your wedding party help to get these traditional invites done in no time!
Printable Wedding Invitations: These cheap do it yourself wedding invitations are great for those who are looking to save some money for their wedding. Perfect for smaller weddings, these printable invites can be done and ready to send out in no time.
Handmade Spring Invitations: Make matching invites, favors, thank you cards, and more with this elegant spring florla motif. These invites are sure to stand out and they're perfect for spring weddings, anniversary parties and more.
Vintage Wedding Invitation: Invite friends and family to your wedding with this beautiful handmade Vintage Wedding Invitation. Use an image of your parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents on their wedding day for an invitation and keepsake all in one.
- Handmade Paper Wedding Invitation: For the more artistic bride, this DIY wedding invitation is made with craft punches and calligraphy pens. It's great for a classic black tie wedding and guests will be shocked that you had the time to make this yourself!
Send your guests home with a little handmade treat. These cute DIY wedding favors are easy to make and make great mementos and gifts for those who came in to help you celebrate your special day. Of course, nothing is better than a wedding favor that can be used again, so while these easy projects are fun and cute to give, they can also be used again and again, so guests are sure to love them!
Butterfly Wedding Cones: Perfect for a spring or summer wedding, these elegant Butterfly Wedding Cones are great for filling with rice or confetti. Hand them out to guests as they enter the reception so they can throw warm wishes on the bride and groom as they walk down the asile! You could also fill these cones with candies or nuts and display them on each guests plate so they have something to snack on during the reception.
DIY Bridesmaid Clutch: Your best friends deserve something special for helping you through your big day, so thank them with this cute DIY Bridesmaid Clutch. Embellished with their initials, this cute clutch is something any girl would love to use and reuse again and again. You could even stuff it with a gift card to a local spa or salon!
Dreamy Wedding Favors: Having a Christmas wedding? These cute painted ornaments would make adorable DIY wedding favors. Guests will love that you went through the trouble of making the favors yourself and they'll be proud to display them on their Christmas tree for years to come.
Champagne Shimmer Glasses: Give guests their own unique champagne glasses to toast the happy couple! These easy Shimmer Glasses are so simple to customize, so you could make a unique DIY wedding favor for each special guest. This is also a great way to help guests keep their glasses straight so guests always know which cup is theirs.
- Etched Monogram Mirror Coasters: Here's a party favor that's so easy to make and reuse. Etched Monogram Mirror Coasters make great favors and table decorations. Embellish with the date of the wedding, the initials of the couple, or a simple quote or message. Give coasters in a set of two for a gift that couples and families will love.
Create a party your guests will remember forever with these easy to make homemade wedding decorations. From cute reception decor to elegant decorations for the ceremony itself, these simple and cheap projects are just what you need to create the look you love without breaking the bank.
DIY Pomanders: These cute pomanders make adorable decorations for the ceremony, but bridesmaids can also hold them in leu of bouquets or flowers. They're easy to make by yourself and you can even reuse them as holiday decorations when the wedding is over.
"I Do!" Paper Bunted Banner: Having a rustic or country-themed wedding? This "I Do" Paper Bunted Banner is a great way to decorate your outdoor display. This easy to make wedding banner is also great for an engagement party.
Altered Votive Candle Holders: This simple, yet stunning, Altered Votive Candle Holder would look so elegant as a table centerpiece. If you're looking for a simple look that's easy to master, this is the project for you. These cute votive holders would also be great favors as well.
Geeky Math Table Numbers: Everyone has a little nerdiness inside of them! Bust out your inner geek with these "adorkable" Geeky Math Table Numbers. Perfect for themed weddings, or just a fun way to freak out your guests, these cute table numbers are a great way to label and mark tables.
Ruffled Crepe Paper Napkin Rings: Spice up the tables at your wedding reception by hand crafting these ruffled crepe paper napkin rings. Made using toilet paper rolls and crepe paper, these homemade wedding decorations are cheap, yet fun!
- Vintage Suitcase Wedding Card Holder: This Vintage Suitcase Wedding Card Holder is perfect for holding all your wedding cards. Decorate it with vintage images of your family for a keepsake that you'll want to hold on to for years to come.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bridal Shower Ribbon Bouquet
- Heart Ribbon Pew Bow
- 17 Cheap Wedding Ideas for Fall Weddings
- "DIY Wedding eBook"
- Vintage Wedding DIY Tussie Mussie
- 33 Summer Wedding Ideas + 6 New Great Ideas
- Champagne Shimmer Toasting Glasses
- Wedding Explosion Box
- 112 Wedding Crafts
- Elegant and Easy Succulent Table Centerpieces
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home