Braided Suede Bracelet
This suede bracelet from Katie Hacker would make a great gift for a close friend.
- 3 - 10” lengths of Beadalon Suede Lace, dark brown color
- 10" length of 28-gauge ColourCraft wire
- 2 - 3" lengths of 24-gauge ColourCraft wire
- 1 - Silver Snap Clasp
- 12 assorted 4mm gemstones and gemstone chips
- GS Hypo Cement
- Adhesive tape
- Sewing needle & thread
- Beadstorm™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Nippers
- Hold the suede lace strands together and use a piece of adhesive tape to attach them to your work surface. Braid the strands together.
- Wrap a 3" wire length around the braid 1/4-1/2" from each end. Remove the adhesive tape. Glue half of the snap clasp to each end of the bracelet. Let it dry completely. Use the needle and thread to stitch the clasp back to the suede lace. Glue the knots.
- Wrap the 28-gauge wire to attach small beads randomly onto the bracelet. Use chain nose pliers to press the wire ends into the suede to prevent snagging.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Weaving"
You can create cute necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more using the weaving technique of jewelry making. These detailed jewelry tutorials will teach you how to weave with jewelry and give you weaving patterns.