DIY Glitter Loafer Shoes Refashion
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make these cute glitter pumps by refashioning a pair of old plimsolls with glitter, Lily Sugar 'n' Cream and Modge Podge with this full step-by-step tutorial. It's SO quick and easy and lots and lots of fun! Use as many or few colours as you like! Here's how to make these cute sparkly glitter and tassel loafer style pumps by upcycling a pair of tired old plimsoles with some homemade modge-podge, Lily Sugar n Cream and a permanent marker!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sunny Colors Poncho
- Morse Code Bible Verse Bracelet
- Easter Placemats Printable Coloring Page
- Faux Stained-Glass Butterfly Craft
- Aslant Cowl
- Shine Spring Cowl
- Tiny Fabric Easter Basket
- Free Printable Activity Placemats for Easter
- Unicorn Cookies
- Jesus Is Risen Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home