Music Wall Art
If you're looking for a meaningful gift, you can't go wrong with a few collage craft ideas. Give a musical friend a meaningful piece they can hang in their home by creating Music Wall Art from Heidi Borchers. Cover the canvas with Cool2Cast letters, music sheets, wire and beads.
- Aleene’s Collage Pauge Instant Decoupage
- Wood plaque
- Music sheets
- Cool2Cast – pre-poured letters and shapes
- Rub N Buff – silver
- Acrylic paint – colors of your choice
- Wax paper
- Select sheet music and tear into pieces.
- For my plaque, I used a tile sample board. I first removed the tile samples so that I would have a smooth surface to collage onto. Brush Collage Pauge onto back of sheet music and onto surface of board. Cover entire board (and sides) with collaged papers.
- Paint Cool2Cast letters and shapes desired colors. Let dry. Dip finger into Rub N Buff.
- Rub extra off fingers onto wax paper. Gently rub over letters to highlight. Remember that you do want the background color to show through. Repeat to color all pieces of Cool2Cast. Let dry.
- I created a wire wrap for my Cool2Cast heart and then I drilled a hole into the bottom of my collaged plaque and inserted the wire and swirled the end to hold in place.
- For the bird, I wrapped with wire and a few beads and glued in place at top corner of plaque. To finish the plaque, I glued my painted and antiqued letters in place. Let dry.
Read NextDIY Woven Wooden Cross Wall Hanging
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.