We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Here’s a quick easy craft to add to your Valentine collection. No point in throwing away those empty thread spools, when you can create cuteness. A little trim and ribbon to glue on, and you can create an adorable little Valentine craft. You can make this fun project in under an hour. Put a couple of wood skewer arrows in them and you’ll have a nice display for your Valentine vignette."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Mini Plant Stands
- Dip Dyed Macrame Wall Hanging
- Recycled Water Bottle Flowers
- Ribbon Napkin Pillow
- Scarf Weaving Tutorial Using Cardboard
- Grapevine Wreath DIY Garden Planter
- Cute Cat Felt Coaster DIY
- Recycled Cans DIY Candle Holder
- Nautical Beaded Ribbon Starfish
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home