Charming Valentine's Day Card
This frog won't turn into a prince, but this Charming Valentine's Day Card from I Love to Create will surely bring you lots of love and good wishes! Silly Valentine's Day cards like this are great for friends, family, and school parties.
- Aleene's® Paper Glaze™
- Aleene's® Crystal Clear Acid Free Tacky Spray™
- Red embroidery floss
- Making Memories Letter Stickers: Silver, Red and Black
- Single hole punch
- Cardstock: Black, Lime, Green, Red, Bright Pink, Light Pink
- Micro beads: Light Pink, Dark Pink and Red
- Using photo as a guide, trace patterns on correct color paper. Cut out with scissors.
- Fold down just enough of the large green circle so that the light green half circle fits on top. Spray back side of light green half circle with Aleene's® Crystal Clear Tacky Spray™ and press onto folded part of large green circle. Refer to photo.
- Punch holes along bottom edge of large green circle. Thread embroidery floss through holes several times to make sure it stays together, tying at ends.
- Spray bottom edge on front of green part of eyes with Tacky Spray and place on top back of body. Refer to photo for placement.
- Spray back of black circles with Tacky Spray and press in middle of green eyes. Refer to photo. Spray back of frog with Tacky Spray and place onto front of card.
- Spray back of all small hearts and press in place scattering all over mouth. Refer to photo.
- Punch out 2 holes from black cardstock. Spray backs and press in place for nose. Refer to photo.
- Add Aleene's® Paper Glaze to all small hearts that are on mouth. Sprinkle micro beads over Paper Glaze. Let dry.
- Using letter stickers, spell out desired words on heart.
Read NextHeart Felt Ornaments Tutorial