63 Valentines Heart Crafts
By: Karisa Tell, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
What's the best way to show someone you care? Make Valentines heart crafts! Get some ideas for Valentine crafts to make for your significant others, Valentine's Day kid crafts, and more! Hearts are the most popular Valentine's Day motif, so Valentines heart crafts are in great supply. A heart is a simple, symmetrical shape, and yet it means so much. Create these Valentine's Day kid crafts and more, all with beautiful, romantic hearts.
63 Valentines Heart Crafts Table of Contents
Valentine's Day would be nothing without homemade cards! Check out these Valentines heart crafts featuring the best homemade cards to make for all of your loved ones. These cards are perfect for parents, children, spouses, and even friends!
- Heart Stamp Card
- Three Hearts Stamp Card
- Hearts and Bouquet Valentine's Card
- Puppy Love Card
- Charming Heart Card
- Valentine's Day Felted Hearts Card
- Cupcakes are Sweet Card
- NEW! Hottie Heart Pockets
Give a homemade gift along with your cards! With these Valentine's Day crafts, you can literally give someone your heart, handmade with love. Ask someone to be your Valentine by crafting and giving these heartfelt gifts.
- Beaded Paper Clip Bookmark
- Double Heart Gift Tag
- Floral Hearts Gift Tags
- A Mug of Love
- Wild Hearts Tag
- Heart Shaped Bottle
- Glitter Lace Heart Box
- Be My Love Boxers
- NEW! Valentine's Day Mug Cozy
Wear your heart on your sleeve...or your shoes, or wherever you want! These Valentines heart crafts are the best kind yet--wearable! If you love dressing for the occasion, make these projects ahead of time to wear on Valentine's Day. You'll be the most festive one.
- Heart Tattoo Shirt
- Words of Love Heart Shoes
- Beaded Heart Zipper Pull
- Girl's Tutu Shirt for Valentine's Day
- NEW! Crocheted Heart Head Band
Don't you just love the look of framed photographs around the house? If you've got a lot of picture frames at home, consider incorporating them into your holiday decor. Make one (or a bunch) of these Valentines heart crafts to frame your loved ones in a special way for Valentine's Day.
If you're looking for that perfect Valentine's Day kid craft, look no further than these Valentines heart crafts! Hearts are easy for kids to make, and they represent the true meaning of the holiday: love.
- Valentine's Day Heart Tree
- Candy Cane Heart Valentine for Kids
- Stained Glass Heart
- Melted Crayon Heart Valentines
- Heart Magnets
These crafts make great Valentine's Day gift ideas for the special lady in your life! Make them for wives, girlfriends, moms, sisters, friends...or yourself! Wear festive Valentine's Day jewelry with these Valentines heart crafts.
- Hearts Shrink Plastic Necklace
- Candy Heart Bracelet
- Heart Box Necklace
- String of Hearts
- Conversation Heart Felt Ring
- Sweetheart Necklace and Earrings
- Heart Toggle Necklace
- Clay Heart Earrings
- Valentine's Day Heart Bracelet and Earrings Set
- Felt Heart Brooch or Pendant
- Conversation Hearts Necklace
- Brighton Style Jewelry Set
Deck the halls with hearts, hearts, and more hearts! Valentine's Day is the only time of year when you can use pink and red to your heart's content, so decorate with these Valentines heart crafts!
- Heart Shaped Topiary
- Forever Romantic Papered Hearts
- How to Make a Fabric Yo-Yo Heart
- Papercrafted Hearts Centerpiece
- Ultra Frost Heart Votives
- Valentine's Day Bowl Fillers
- NEW! Charming Valentine's Day Wreath
It's not Christmas anymore, but you can still hang ornaments! Make these adorable heart ornaments to decorate for Valentine's Day. You can trim a V-day tree, hang them from a garland, or even use them as gift toppers.
- Heart Felt Ornaments
- Heart Tin Ornament
- Pink Wood Valentine Heart with Iron-on Ribbon
- Button Heart Ornament
- Lace Valentine Hearts
- Heart Ornament
Crocheted hearts work up quickly, and they're cute to boot! These homemade hearts will have your crochet hooks in a frenzy up until the big day. If you don't do any crafts besides crocheting, you can still make Valentines heart crafts.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts
- Candy Bouquet
- Heart Felt Ornaments Tutorial
- Crochet Valentine Shawl
- Crepe Paper Rose Bouquet
- Crochet Heart Sachets
- 72 Valentine's Day Ideas for Boyfriend
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More free eBook
- Valentine Chocolates
- 17 Valentine's Day Coloring Pages
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow