36 Valentine Crafts for Adults: Making Valentine Crafts for Adults
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're looking for great Valentine crafts for adults, we've got 36 valentine crafts for adults that are sure to please. From Valentine's Day craft ideas to heart craft projects, the easy valentines crafts that we collected include Valentine's Day card crafts and decorating valentine bags and gift boxes. While it can be fun to create DIY Valentine’s Day cards with your kiddos, you probably have some adults in your life that deserve some sentiment during this love-filled holiday. That is why we decided to create this collection of craft projects for adults. These grown-up projects allow you to show the ones you love that you adore them. From crochet projects for Valentine’s Day to cute DIY wall art, this collection of DIY crafts for grownups lets you explore the holiday with some class.
Table of Contents
Are you just "in love" with all these adorable Valentine's Day crafts? Well, we've got plenty more! Check out our free printable collection, 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More for lots of great Valentine's Day projects that are perfect for your sweetie. From wearables to decor, this free eBook is chock-full of sweet, adorable, and precious Valentine's Day crafts. Download your own free copy today: 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More free eBook
Valentine's Day Craft Ideas
Sometimes it's tough to find Valentines crafts for adults. You want it to be a gift from the heart, and you also want it to be an easy Valentine's Day craft idea that they will appreciate. Whether your love's taste is silly or modern, we've got 8 fun Valentine craft ideas for you below.
- Your sweetie will love this easy craft for Valentine's day! Silly sweet and a totally appropriate Valentine craft for adults, boxers decorated with hearts will be a fun and easy Valentine craft.
- Valentine ChocolatesCalorie-free crocheted candies make great Valentines crafts for adults. Whether it's a Valentine project for that chocolate lover in your life or one of your fun Valentines Day craft ideas to display for the holiday, this cute crocheted Valentine's project will be a great use of bits and scraps of yarns.
- Custom Couple SilhouettesI love this project - out of all the easy Valentines Day craft ideas, I think it's my favorite! I love that the silhouettes are mounted on a map--what a great way to represent the coming together of two people. And what a great way for a couple to capture a moment in time.
- Personalized Wine Bottle WrapCraft your own wrapper for a wine bottle using decorative paper and cutouts to peronalize it. Whether it's a bottle of wine or champagne for a special celebration or for the party hostess, this will be one of your favorite easy crafts for Valentine's Day.
- Valentine's Day ThrowCrochet cozy and quick Valentine's crafts by making this Valentine's Day Throw. While you can make it in any color combination, the combination of burgundy, cherry red, and cherry cola make this great for cuddling under on Valentine's Day.
- Conversation Heart PillowsAdd some whimsy to your Valentine's day craft ideas with the Conversation Heart Pillows. Simple sewing and fabric spray paint and stencils make for some fun Valentine's crafts.
- Romantic Spa Gift IdeaThere's no better way to pamper your honey this Valentine's Day than with an amazing spa gift set. It's a cute, fun, and exciting craft that will spice up any Valentine's Day.
- Scrapbook Valentine's Day GiftThe gift of memory is a beautiful thing, and it may be the most beautiful and important gift you could give your valentine. Thrill your loved ones with this amazing DIY gift idea that your valentine will be sure to cherish forever.
Heart Craft Projects
Hand over your heart (or something that represents it) this Valentine's Day with Valentine's Day heart craft projects. Heart-shaped crafts are great for free Valentine's Day crafts - try one of our picks today.
- Heart iPad CaseCrochet an iPad case for yourself or as a gift and embellish it with a red heart using Red Heart Yarn. Heart craft projects like this crocheted iPad case are perfect for this time of year.
- Pink and Red Crocheted HeartsThese heart craft projects have tons of uses. Make two and sew them together on the straight sides for a little pouch, sew them together all the way around for a sachet, or use them as is for embellishments, coasters, hot pads, or just festive decorations!
- Valentine Table Setting and Custom DinnerwareMake your Valentine's dinner divine with the heart craft projects in this tablesetting. Paint your way to a pretty table.
- A Mug of LoveCeramics projects like this Mug of Love are one of the ceramics heart craft projects that can be difficult to find! If you love ceramics, give this mug a try.
- Knit and Felt HeartsKnit up a simple square of wool and felt the square to make these heart craft projects. You'll love making a bunch of these easy Valentine's day crafts for everyone you know.
- Heart Felt Ornaments TutorialMake even more ornaments using felted wool or wool felt - these heart craft projects are adorable! Simple embroidery makes it easy to embellish these ornaments.
- His & Hers Heart DIY BroochesThis easy sewing project is the perfect way to celebrate Valentine's Day... together.
- Valentines Heart DIY PillowYour valentine will cling to this heart of yours both literally and figuratively. This easy sewing pattern makes a soft, cute, and cuddly heart that is simply the best Valentine's Day craft you could make!
Easy Valentine Crafts
Whether it's for last minute gifts, you're a new crafter, or you just have so many Valentines gifts to make that you want to track down some easy Valentine's crafts, we've got 7 easy Valentine's crafts to whip up in a jiffy.
- Candy BouquetFor the chocoholics in your life, this candy bouquet from Terri O might be the sweetest of our easy Valentine's crafts!
- Fill You With Love FrameCut a handful of hearts and a U with your Craftwell eCraft machine and you can have a bunch of these easy Valentine's crafts done in a jiffy. Show someone U love them with this fun frame.
- Heart Tattoo ShirtSome people wear their heart on their sleeve, you wear yours on your tank top! Easy Valentine's crafts like this quick-to-paint tank top will get your Valentine's day off to a great start.
Valentine's Day Card Crafts
Valentine's Day is a time of card-giving. Try out some of these Valentine's Day card crafts for your sweetie, your kinds, your family, and your friends. We rounded up a dozen Valentine's Day card crafts for you!
- Love is a Beautiful Thing CardThis simple card design makes a modern Valentine's Day card craft. You'll love the combination of pink and black.
- Valentine's Pennant and CardMake a Valentine, envelope, and pennant using beautiful fabric for Valentine's Day card crafts that coordinate. Or you can substitute paper if you're not a fan of working with fabric.
- Heartfelt Message Valentine CardPerfect for the man in your life, this classic card design will work for Valentine's or any time. Valentine's Day card crafts like this that are versatile are a go-to project for any cardmaker.
- "From The Heart" Note CardMake your own paper to create Valentine's Day card crafts that are one of a kind.
- All My Love Stitched CardStitch your own detailing to make old-fashioned-looking Valentine's Day card crafts. The stitching adds an interesting accent.
- Be My Valentine CardFusible braid is the trick to making these Valentine's Day card crafts!
- Heart Quilt CardQuilt the no-sew way with paper and stickers and make your own Valentine's Day card crafts quick and easy!
- Iron on Valentine CardPaper and fusible fibers make this a delicate and darling Valentine's Day card craft for your Mom, your sister or your sweetie.
- Vintage Inspired ValentineStickers and stamps come together in this vintage valentine card. Homemade Valentine's Day card crafts are a great way to show you care.
- Our Love has Wings CardValentine's Day card crafts come together fast by using paper punches and patterned paper.
- Scalloped Heart CardUse paper punches to create a more traditional Valentine's Day card crafts - paper hearts crafts are perfect for Valentine's Day.
- Three Hearts CardHandmade paper gives an earthy look to Valentine's Day card crafts.
Decorating Valentine Bags and Gift Boxes
Decorating Valentine bags and boxes gives you the chance to present one-of-a-kind gifts in one-of-a-kind packages. In case you haven't gotten enough inspiration above, here are four more ideas on how to make your gift even more special!
- Antique Pearl BoxDecorating Valentine bags and boxes is easy when you use a premade heart-shaped box and decoupage it with layers of papers and text. Just lovely!
- Valentines From The HeartThis classic project combines handmade paper and embellishments to make your own gift bag and Valentine. Decorating Valentine bags has never been so easy!
- Gift from the Heart BagDecorating Valentine bags is fun when you use paint and paper! Check out this cute bag!
- Kiss Gift BagPaint your own candy kiss on a Valentine's bag that is sure to make you enjoy decorating Valentine bags even more.
- Decorated Valentine's Bag for ValentinesDoes your child need a bag to collect all of his Valentines and goodies on Valentine's Day for school or a party? Let the kids help you make this super cute and easy Valentine's Bag in a snap.
Do you have a boyfriend or husband who's just impossible to shop for? Find the best projects for your hubby in our collection of 72 Valentine's Day Ideas for Boyfriend. Broken down into personality types, this is the best guide to finding exactly what your main squeeze wants! Check out all the projects in this collection and set the bar for gift-giving with these awesome Valentine's Day ideas! 72 Valentine's Day Ideas for Boyfriend
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home