Monogrammed Can Koozies
Use bright-colored fabric scraps to create personalized can koozies from Plaid for your fabulous friends. Monogrammed can koozies will be a great gift this holiday season and a promise of fun in the sun coming soon!
Find this great gift idea and other ideas for him in 72 Valentines Crafts for Boyfriend.
- Can koozies, 2
- Mod Podge Fabric
- Fabric – you can use scraps, choose coordinating colors
- Computer or letter templates
- Scalloped scissors
- First cut the pieces to go around the top and bottom edges. Cut one side of the fabric in a straight line, then use the scalloped scissors to cut the other fabric edge. Make sure these pieces fit all the way around the koozies.
- You can personalize your koozie with the letter(s) of your choice, either use a computer printout of letters or stencils to trace onto fabric and cut out using your craft knife.
- Adhere all of the fabric pieces to the koozies using Mod Podge. Allow to dry for 24 hours before using.
Read NextCraft Stick Snowman Magnets