How to Make Tie Dye Shirts: 26 Tie Dye Designs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Groovy baby! Now is your chance to learn how to make tie dye shirts for your entire family. These cool, crazy prints aren't just for camp kids and hippies. Tie dye has broken into the mainstream and can be found in a variety of stores for kids and adults. Instead of spending money on trendy wearables, learn how to dye clothing at home and enjoy the look of your homemade creations.
To make a shirt, start with a simple, inexpensive white top and follow some easy tie dye instructions. Pick crazy colors, try fun tie dye designs and see what you can come up with. What's great about tie dye project is that you can't predict how a piece will turn out. If you never tried this technique before and want to know how to make tie dye shirts, give any of these projects and try and find out how easy it is to create your own tie dye designs.
Show off your wild and fun personality with cool tie dye shirt patterns you can make in no time at all. We're here to help you try new crafts and enjoy cool techniques, so our list of 26 craft ideas will help you answer your burning questions about tie dye instructions. Gather up the family, head outside and make a few of these shirts - it's a fun way to bond and get creative without breaking the bank.
How to Make Tie Dye Shirts: 26 Tie Dye Designs
Table of Contents
Find out how to make a tie dye shirt and so many other kids of cool tie dye designs with a little help from our latest eBook, How to Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor, & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns. For no price at all, you can discover fun crafts that kids and adults can enjoy together. Turn a white t-shirt into a work of art - all you need is this round up of tie dye instructions.
Let's get down to basics. Before you can create cool designs, you have to know how to make tie dye shirts. It's okay to admit you're a beginner. We all have to start somewhere and these projects are a great way to get started. Make a Captain America shirt for the superhero in your life or, if you're short on time, create a unique tartan-inspired design. Little girls (and older girls, too) will love the look of the Bubblegum Sleeveless Top - it's perfect for summer. Hone your tie dye skills and start slow with these simple yet satisfying craft projects. Enjoy the process and learn how to make tie dye shirts - you never know what you might end up with.
- 3D Tie Dye Flower Top
- Twist and Shout Camp Tee
- Bubblegum Tie Dye Sleeveless Top
- Captain America Tie Dye Tee
- Tie Dye Heart Pattern
- Impatient Plaid Tie Dye Tee
Once you've learned how to make tie dye shirts, it's time to move on to bigger and better things. Find out how to make tie dye designs that you can use for a variety of other projects. Celebrate summer with a colorful tee that sparkles and fades. Use two contrasting colors to create a bi-color shirt or create a striped design. If you're ever wondered how do you tie dye a shirt, look no further than these amazing craft tutorials.
- Sweet Summer Shirts
- Cobbled Bicolor Tie Dye Tee
- Colorful Tie Dye Shirt
- Summer Twist Tee-Shirt
- Cool Sunset Tie Dye T Shirt
- Striped Tie Dye T Shirt
Discover how to make tie dye shirts that relly stand out from the crowd with 94 Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns. In this collection, you'll find tie dye designs and ideas for a variety of patterns. You'll be stunned by the amount of amazing creative ideas for a plain white shirt. Add some color to your life and learn how to make a tie dye shirt that really stand out.
Now that you're an expert at tie dye, you can fully enjoy everything this awesome technique has to offer. Save old t-shirts and refashion them with paint and a little ingenuity. Make an exploding bullseye, purple lightening pattern or channel the luck of the Irish with a little green. Whether you make easy tie dye shirts or more complicated designs, you'll love the finished product. You'll never wonder how to make tie dye shirts again!
- Starfire Explosion Bullseye Tee
- Cotton Tie Dye
- Scribble Scrabble T Shirt
- Purple Lightning Tie-Dye
- Cute Green Tie Dye Top
- Light & Bright Tie Dye Shirt
- Four Super Tie Dye Patterns
Are you addicted to tie dye designs? Now is the time to show it off! Wear your heart on your sleeve (and your shirt) with a simple yet chic handmade shirt. Learn how to make tie dye shirts you might otherwise through away and change the entire look of your closet. No need to throw away clothes with a small stain or discoloration. Find out how to dye clothing using these simple projects and use your new skills to add color and life to your wardrobe. Once you learn how to make tie dye shirts, you won't believe you ever wore a plain t-shirt out of the house.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- How to Tie Dye Instructions: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Salt Resist Tie Dye Technique
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- 50 Tie Dye Craft Projects and How to Tie Dye
- How to Remove Tie Dye from Skin
- Heart Tie Dye Technique
- Crumple Tie Dye Technique
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peanut Free Halloween Treat Envelope
- Fall Acorn Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Christmas Bauble Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Floral Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Pumpkin Feast Adult Coloring Page
- 17 Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
- All About Your Heart Coloring Page
- Top 6 Things to Do While Crafting
- Crochet Easy Ribbed Scarf
- 1920s Inspirational Quote Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home