16 Turkey Crafts for Thanksgiving
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gobble, gobble! These 16 Turkey Crafts for Thanksgiving are a great way to celebrate the holiday. From adorable wearables, like aprons and earrings, to turkey themed decorations and edible turkey crafts, these Thanksgiving crafts will get you in the mood for a feast in no time. Create these 16 Turkey Crafts for Thanksgiving and give a unique little turkey to each of your guests. These crafts for Thanksgiving will surely warm your guests' hearts while the dinner warms their stomachs.
These turkey crafts to wear will not only get you in the holiday spirit, but they make great gifts to bring as a hostess present if you're going to be traveling over the holidays. Earrings and aprons also make fun teacher's gifts, especially if the kids helped make them!
And even the vegitarians and turkey haters will love these edible turkey crafts. Made with candy, popcorn, and much more, these sweet turkeys make great beginnings and endings to your Thanksgiving feast.
Finally, it's not Thanksgiving without a beautiful tablescape. These turkey decorations for the home are easy to make and use in and outside your home. There are plenty of centerpiece ideas, wall decorations, and more to bring the comical turkey into your decoration! So whether you're planning to host Thanksgiving or are traveling far and wide to be with family and friends, these turkey crafts for Thanksgiving are great for helping you and your loved ones get in the mood for some delicious turkey!
Turkey Crafts for Thanksgiving
Table of Contents
Preparing the Thanksgiving meal is a lot of work, so make sure you're dressed for the part with these awesome turkey crafts to wear! From cute aprons you and your kids can make and wear to adorable and fun turkey earrings, these wearable crafts for Thanksgiving will get you in the mood for cooking in no time.
- Mom and Me Thanksgiving Aprons: This adorable apron set is a great craft to make with your little kitchen helper! Kids will not only love making their very own apron to match mom and dad's, but it's also great for them to help out in the kitchen. Get down and dirty with these cute turkey aprons that you can wear all fall long.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Bead Earrings: How cute are these earrings? Great for teachers and turkey lovers of all kinds, these beaded earrings are sure to be a hit. You could also turn one of these earrings into a charm for a necklace if you didn't want to make earrings.
- Thanksgiving Apron: This turkey knows its fate! But hiding behind this apron won't do the job if you have a family of turkey lovers to feed! This sweet Thanksgiving craft makes a great hostess gift if you're going to be traveling to someone's home during the holiday season.
- Gobble Gobble Oven Mitt: When the turkey is finally ready, pull it out of the oven and serve it up to family and friends with this sweet and adorable turkey oven mitt. This is a great project for the kids to do, too as the food is prepared and cooked.
- Thanksgiving Tukey Knit Hat: Transform your little one into an adorable turkey head when you make this turkey craft idea and free knitting pattern.
Eating turkey is one of the highlights of the Thanksgiving feast, but there are several other ways to eat a turkey, even if you're not a fan of turkey meat! These fun and edible turkey crafts are made with everything from popcorn to cookies, so even the pickiest of eaters can enjoy eating a bit of turkey on Thanksgiving.
- Paper Bag Turkey: This project is great for kids. If you're having a kid table at your Thanksgiving feast, kids can snack on this popcorn turkey. Best of all, it'll cook up in about 2 minutes in the microwave!
- Sweet Lollipop Turkey: This sweet lollipop turkey is a great project to have sitting in your classroom or office. Guests, family, and friends can come and pluck a sucker from this sweet turkey, as long as they say what they're thankful for this holiday season first!
- Candy and Cookie Turkeys: Perfect for a little pre-dinner treat or a sweet post-dinner dessert, these edible turkey crafts are sweet in every sense of the word! This would be a great way to get the kids involved in helping with Thanksgiving.
- NEW! Gobble Gobble Turkey Mix: Great for munching on the way to Grandma's house or perfect for leaving on the table for guests to munch on before the main meal, this Gobble Gobble Turkey Mix is a delicious addition to your Thanksgiving meal.
Decorating for Thanksgiving is always one of the most exciting parts of the holiday. These projects are perfect for adding some turkey style to your Thanksgiving table, home decor, and more. Welcome guests into a home ready to celebrate this year with these adorable easy to make crafts for Thanksgiving.
- Nature's Thanksgiving Centerpieces: These sweet turkey crafts are made with natural items and are perfect for adding a natural look to your Thanksgiving table decor. If you want your centerpiece to be more "active", you could use real popcorn instead of the kernals for the bottom of the centerpiece...that way people can snack before dinner.
- Turkey Table Accents: If you're looking for Thanksgiving crafts for kids, look no further! These adorable turkeys are great for kids to make while the adults are eating, or teachers can help kids create these cute paper centerpieces for their Thanksgiving holiday.
- Decorative Cartoon Turkey: This adorable turkey can serve several purposes. You could use him as a cute magnet for the fridge or you can glue him to napkin rings and give them to guests as a little take away gift. You could even add a chain and turn this decorative turkey into an awesome necklace.
- Turkey Wobbler: This fun wobbler is a great project for kids. He'd be fun to have on the kids table to use as something to occupy the time or you could put him on display in the kitchen as a little motivation as you cook!
- Tom the Turkey: Greet guests as they come into the house with these cute turkey craft. Tom the Turkey will stand guard outside your front door and, best of all, he can be out on display all season long! Who would have thought pumpkins could be used like this?
- Easy Turkey Napkin Rings: This is a great recycled project for you to do with or without your kids. Using felt and toilet paper rolls, these cute turkey napkin rings are sure to be appreciated and well-loved by everyone at the table.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Wreath: This Thanksgiving wreath is a great way to welcome people into your home. If you don't want to hang it on your front door, you can also hang it above a mantel or on a wall by the dining room table.
Welcome guests to your home for the Thanksgiving feast or celebrate the harvest season with our free eBook 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Thanksgiving Indian and Pilgrim Table Toppers
- "Thanksgiving Crafts" eBook
- Awesome DIY Crochet Pumpkins
- Sparkle and Shine Pumpkins
- Dancing Leaves Coasters
- DIY Crochet Turkey Dishcloth
- Pretty Stenciled Disc Coasters
- Crocheted Thanksgiving Turkey Wreath
- "9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make" eBook
- Make a Thanksgiving Cornucopia
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow