19 Summer Front Door Wreaths to Make
These DIY summer door wreaths are worthy of obsession.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to make a wreath that represents your personal style to hang proudly on your front door!
With this collection of summer front door wreaths to make, you're sure to find several wreath designs you like.
You can make a patriotic wreath to celebrate 4th of July, Memorial Day, or Flag Day, and you'll probably love it enough to keep it hanging up all year round! If you enjoy recycling paper and changing your wreaths with the seasons, check out one of our genius paper crafted wreaths. We've also got DIY wreath ideas for those who want to give their home a beach vibe, and don't forget the classic floral wreaths for summer!
Celebrate the season with a festive summer wreath.
Table of Contents
Looking for wreath ideas for other occasions? Visit our complete collection of 177 DIY Wreath Ideas: Make Wreaths for All Occasions
Of all the summer front door wreaths to make, these patriotic wreaths are the ones that scream "summer!" the most. When I think summer decor, I always think 4th of July. Show your pride for the USA by making a patriotic wreath to hang right on your front door. These wreaths can stay up all year long to show your support for your country.
- Patriotic Crochet WreathCrochet some stars and stripes for a patriotic wreath this 4th of July. This wreath crochet pattern uses patriotic yarn colors of red, white and navy blue.
- Star Spangled Felt WreathCreate an attractive 4th of July wreath using wood stars, felt and acrylic paint in red, white and blue. Decorate your door with this free 4th of July craft project.
- 4th of July Star WreathWreaths are a great idea for homemade 4th of July decorations. This has features striped ribbon and paper stars in red, white and blue.
- Red, White, and Blue WreathWith a few simple materials, you can create thie Red, White, and Blue Wreath just in time for your 4th of July celebration. Great for hanging both indoors and out, this do it yourself wreath is easy and fun to make. You could even use this same technique to create a wreath in any of your favorite colors.
- Easy Patriotic Rag WreathThis is a great project to use up some scrap fabric. Grab some pieces of leftover fabric in reds, whites, and blues and cut them into straight strips. Then you can attach the strips to the wire frame to form your DIY wreath.
Wreaths for the Beach Bum
If you're not lucky enough to live on the beach, you can still pretend! Turn your home into a beachy oasis with one of these beach-inspired summer front door wreaths. And if your home does happen to be on the beach, one of these homemade wreaths will be the perfect fit with the rest of your nautical decor.
- Sparkling Sea Glass WreathGet the beautiful shine in your home with a sparkling sea glass wreath. Diane Flowers lets us show the beauty in our homes with this great creation.
- Seashell Mosaic WreathSeashell crafts are becoming increasingly popular and make excellent bathroom decor or beautiful decorations for your beach home. The mosaic technique for this seashell wreath project sets it apart from many other sea shell wreath ideas. Try something different!
- Day at the Beach WreathThis beach theme art home decor project will feel like you brought the beach home with you. Use eclectic embellishment mix that can be purchased or assembled from your own beachcombing treasures.
- Easy Sea Glass WreathThis tiny decorative wreath is easy enough to hang on your door. Brighten up your bathroom or beach house with this soft and sweet wreath.
- Beware of Sharks DIY WreathWhile decorating your pool with serene island décor is relaxing and delightful, sometimes you want to add some décor with a bite! This how to make a wreath tutorial is a cheap craft idea that is perfect for summer laughs and shark week.
Floral Wreath Ideas for Summer
Get in the mood for warm weather, barbecues, and the great ourdoors with these pretty summer front door wreaths! You can decorate your wreath with flowers, lady bugs and bees, or even a bright pink feather boa! All of these wreaths would look so pretty hanging on your front door this summer, and they're all very easy to make too.
- Bright Gerbera WreathFresh and festive, this playful, paper-wrapped wreath brings a dash of summer sunshine to any room. Make it yourself in just a few easy steps!
- Floral Beehive WreathThis great summer beehive wreath will look great hanging on your door. It's a quick and easy DIY craft anyone would love to have in their home. Don't worry, these bees won't sting.
- Fabulous Faux Flower WreathThis fabulous faux flower wreath provides all the charm of fresh blooms with the longevity that allows you to use it for years after you make it. You don't have to snip fresh buds to keep that summer feeling alive in your home, because this project more than does the trick.
- Dried Hydrangea WreathDecorative wreaths, like this hydrangea wreath, are great for creating a first impression! With some beautiful dried flowers, you can have an arrangement that will add a special touch to any home.
Paper Wreaths for Summer
Paper is a thrifty medium for wreath making, and it works especially well if you're making disposable wreaths to change with the changing seasons. Get the kids involved making these summer front door wreaths. You can even turn it into a fun recycling project!
- Pretty Paper Pinwheel WreathEvoke memories of childhood fun with this clever, pretty paper pinwheel wreath. Whether you hang it in your beach house in summertime or on your front door in the middle of winter, it's sure to bring playful smiles to everyone's faces.
- Decorative Vintage Paper WreathHang a Decorative Vintage Paper Wreath on your door this season! Try this recycled craft idea if you're looking for a fun project.
- Easy Paper WreathWith bright green construction paper, glitter and some other glitsy materials you can create a paper wreath. Kathleen George shows us how to make a wreath. It can be used inside or outside and it would be a fun craft for the kids to do.
- Peony WreathThis cute decorative wreath is great for the summer months. Made with tissue paper, it's lightweight and colorful and a great way to welcome people into your home!
- Colorful Cupcake Liner WreathThis DIY wreath idea is a fun, inexpensive, and easy way to add a little bit of summer festivity to your home decor. Simply dye or paint the cupcake liners, pin them to a wreath form, and you have a cute and creative piece to display around the house.
More Summer Wreaths to Make
If you want to learn how to make a summer wreath for front door and nothing has struck your fancy yet, explore this collection of more wreath ideas! These summer wreaths to make are quirky and fun and your guests will love them.
- Save Your ButtonsOld buttons don't have to be thrown away. You can now save them and create a unique wreath. We have provided complete instructions on how to make a decorative wreath.
- Fluffy Pink Feather WreathBrighten up your front door - or your baby girl's bedroom door - with this fun, fluffy pink feather wreath. Certain to elicit smiles, this project can be recreated in red or green to celebrate Christmas.
- Picnic WreathLadybugs, flowers and cloth give the look of a picnic wreath. It can be put up in your kitchen or on the outside door.
- Super Scrappy Fabric WreathShowcase all your favorite fabric scraps with this Super Scrappy Fabric Wreath. Perfect for hanging both indoors and out, this scraptastic wreath is a fun way to decorate your home (and clean up your craft stash at the same time!).
- Flip Flop WreathRaid your local clothing store or upcycle some old flip flops and make this quirky summer wreath. This is the perfect wreath for a summer pool party and kids will love it.
- Summer Swimsuit WreathThis darling wreath will get your family excited for summer, whether you're spending days in the pool, at the lake or beach, or just having a blast out in the sun! Hang out these cute little swimsuits soaked with summer fun on your wall or door to commemorate all the good times past and those to come.
Summer is the time to relax. Send the kids to the backyard to play in the sprinkler while you sit in your favorite lounge chair and relax with these easy breezy summer crafts for adults! Get the collection: 47 Summer Crafts for Adults
What is your favorite summer icon? Beach balls, sand castles, flip flops, swim suits, or something else? Let us know in the comments!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crochet Summer Tote
- 47 Summer Crafts for Adults
- Acorn Strawberry Gift Toppers
- Tropical Theme Teepee
- "23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes" free eBook
- Get A Taste of Summer with Pineapple Ornaments
- 19 Summer Front Door Wreaths to Make
- Picnic Helpers Tutorial
- Floral Beehive Wreath
- Beeeautiful Bee Decoration
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home