Yo Yo Fabric Shamrock
Use heart yo-yos to create a lucky shamrock or three-leaf clover for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Use our tutorial to create three heart yo-yos in any green fabric. You can also use three different complimentary fabrics. These are a fun way to use up scrap fabric in your stash.
- Place two yo-yo hearts with the points touching and stitch together at the back about ½-1 inch, depending on the size of your hearts.
- With the points together, stitch another heart to these on each side of the heart to create the look of a shamrock.
- Add green ribbon, pipe cleaner, cord or you can even crochet a stem for your shamrock.
- Give these as gifts on St. Patrick’s Day or hang from ribbon as ornament to display in the window.
Happy St. Patrick's Day