Fresh Flower Wrist Corsage
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"String fresh flowers together with some elastic thread and a needle to create a unique, frugal, and green floral wrist corsage. Wash your flowers, then string the elastic thread through the thick parts of the flower stems, right next to the flowers. String enough flowers together to wrap around your wrist then tie the ends of the elastic thread together to create a circle. Now you have a bracelet made of fresh flowers to wear as a corsage for any special occasion!"
- Cut and washed fresh flowers
- Elastic thread- enough to fit around your wrist plus a little extra
- Large needle
NotesCarefully slip the corsage on your wrist making sure all the flowers face outwards. Admire how pretty it is!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch Keyring
- Tiered Spring Mini Dress
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home