42 Snowman Christmas Crafts
By: Julia Litz, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gear up for the holiday season with 42 Snowman Christmas Crafts! From snowman ornament crafts to snowman crafts for kids, we've got you covered this holiday season. Enjoy the winter wonderland with these great crafts. So, get creative and show your holiday spirit!
These 42 Snowman Christmas Crafts are simply adorable in every way, so don't be surprised if you find yourself making an entire wintery family. Be sure to bring these snowman Christmas crafts to life this holiday season.
42 Snowman Christmas Crafts
Table of Contents
The DIY Christmas crafts featured in 20 Easy DIY Holiday Projects will make your spirits bright! This free PDF eBook is perfect for Christmas crafters at all skill levels. In addition to snowman Christmas crafts, you'll find homemade garlands, pretty tabletop crafts and so much more.
- Snowman Candleholder: Break out the acrylic paint for this fantastic project.
- Snowman Holiday Towel: Dry off with this great sewing project! The best part is, you can use this snowman Christmas all year long.
- Caroling Snowmen: This snowman Christmas craft is great for anyone who loves to show their holiday spirit.
- Snowman Totem Pole: You'll want to show this adorable project off to everyone - it's just that cute.
- Knit Snowman: Love to knit? Then this snowman Christmas craft is perfect for you. Give it as a gift or keep this little guy for yourself.
- Clay Pot Snowman: Great for indoors or out, snowman crafts like this are perfect for holiday decorating!
- Crochet Snowman Family: Easy snowman crafts like this are great for holiday decorating! They also make great gifts for kids! Snowman crafts like this are cuddly and fun to play with!
- Amigrumi Snowman: Kids will love this adorable crocheted pattern! Make an Amigurumi Snowman & Friend for someone special in your life. They'll love the design and cherish the gift forever.
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts: Add an adorable snowman craft idea to your home decor with this charming idea.
- Snow Babies Amigurumi: If you love free crochet patterns and snowman crafts, you are going to go crazy for this adorable idea.
- Snowman Potholder Pattern: Add some winter love to your kitchen with this snowy idea.
- Fun Glittery Snowman Wreath: How to make a wreath you can actually hang up all winter.
- Christian's Snowman Hat: The idea for this little hat came from the designer's six year old son who drew out a picture of the hat he wanted his mom to make.
- Spiral Snowman: This adorable snowman will bring a smile to your face and will brighten up your holiday decorations.
- Snowman Door Decor: This easy DIY Christmas craft will add a perfect touch of whimsy to your door, and it is a great alternative to the traditional wreath.
- Crochet Snowman Granny Squares Blanket: Attaching these Snowman Granny Squares together, you can make any size blanket or afghan.
- Welcome Winter Snowman DIY Wreath: Make a snowman craft idea that will welcome each and every one of your winter guests.
- Editor's Pick! Christmas Snowman Candy Bowl: It doesn't get much cuter than this whimsical winter craft idea that will delight your kids or grandkids.
- Snowman Salt N Pepper Shakers: This fun family craft is useful and decorative.
- Cinnamon Dough Ornaments: Gather up the kids to creat this delightful snowman Christmas craft.
- Nuts and Bolts Christmas Ornaments: Get the entire family involved with this fun holiday activity.
- Fleece Hat Snowman Jars: Kids will love painting the jars used in this easy-to-make snowman Christmas craft.
- Cute Snowman Icicle Ornament: These snowman crafts for kids are great projects to make when it's freezing outside!
- Bright Snowman Can Cozy: Keep your hands warm and your drink cold. Make yourself a bright snowman can cozy for the winter season. Foam paints and adhesives make this craft so cute and fun to make.
- Christmas Snowman Toilet Paper Roll Craft: Toilet paper roll crafts are a cheap way to spread Christmas cheer! Make these with your kids.
- Adorable Snowman Sock Craft: If you're looking for a cute way to reuse old socks, this recycle craft is just what you need to make on a dull winter's day.
- Holiday Greeting Card: Spread the holiday cheer with this delightful papercraft.
- Geo Snowman Card: This card is simple, elegant and perfect for the Christmas season.
- Pop-up Snowman Card:Get creative this season with this snowman Christmas craft. Recipients will love the unexpected effect.
- Snowman with Carrot Nose Greeting Card: Channel Frosty the Snowman with this adorable greeting card.
- Post It Snowman Craft: Customize your notes this winter with the Post It Note Snowman Craft. It's a great way to bring some holiday flair to your everyday life.
- Smiling Snowman Card: Send your winter greetings with a charming little friend with this paper card idea.
- Believe Snowman Christmas Ornament: You'll love this keepsake and will want to use it every year.
- Cute Easy Clay Snowman Ornaments: Don't stress over this awesome snowman Christmas craft. It's quick, fun and full of holiday cheer.
- Glistening Snowman Ornament: It only takes 10 steps to create this adorable craft.
- Clear Snowman Ornament: This ornament is adorable and elegant.
- Wine Cork Snowman Ornament: Create a DIY ornament out of those wine corks you have been saving.
- Antique Snowman Ornament: The great thing about this little Antique Snowman Ornament is that he can add a festive cheer to your home all season long! Perfect for hanging on your tree or just adding some winter decor to your kitchen, this easy upcycled craft is "snow" fun!
- Glitzy Snowman Ornaments: Check out these glittered-up snowman craft ideas for your tree.
- Easy Curvy Popsicle Stick Snowmen: These popsicle sticks are perfect for little snowman ornaments and super easy to do.
- Friendly Snowman Crochet Ornament: Friendly Snowman is easy enough for a beginner, but fun for the more experienced crafter.
- Snowman Treat Ornament: crochet a snowman with a little pocket for a special small gift.
If you're looking for more cute ways to decorate the home this holiday season, these 26 Homemade Holiday Wreaths come in all shapes and sizes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home