Silhouette Sketch and Paint Shirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you like to sew and have a favorite shirt pattern, you can embellish it before sewing with sketch pens and ink made by Silhouette America. You don't have to use a Silhouette machine for this project but having a Cameo 3 or Curio will make quick work of sketching the initial design. The color is added with a brush and ink. Setting the colors with an iron makes them permanent so the shirt can be gently washed. After the images are added to the fabric, you're ready to sew together your shirt. The artwork template is included with the instructions."
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable To Do List
- Simple Stars
- Door Organizer
- Easy DIY Decorated Clothespins
- Ruffled Tank Top from a T-Shirt
- Free Printable Motivational Planner Stickers
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- Granny's Patriotic Wreath
- Custom Cupcake Picks
- Hipster Avocado Toast Cake
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home