Crystal Crown T Shirt
Put the crowning accent on a plain shirt with Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™. It’s simple! It’s fun! It’s so you! Brought to you by I Love to Create.
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
- 200 Pack
- Shirt, pink
- Heating craft tool
1. Prewash fabric to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Trace pattern on shirt with chalk. Remove pattern.
3. Heat up heat tool.
4. Place Crystals on top of chalk lines.
5. Press tip of heat tool on top of one Crystal. Press and hold for about 6 to 8 seconds. Repeat for all crystals.
6. To wash, turn inside out, on gentle cycle. Dry flat or line dry.
Read NextVintage Button Up Shirt Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 24, 2018
I love this collection of t-shirt crafts, it's a thrifty way to spruce up your wardrobe for the summer without breaking the bank. If you're an avid crafter you have probably worked with rhinestones on clothing before so this shouldn't be a problem however if you're a beginner it's best if your found the template and trace it onto your tee.
Jan 02, 2011
I cannot get the pattern on this, can anyone help me?
Apr 07, 2010
I have a niece that will love this, although I'm having difficulties obtaining the pattern.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use