Mini Notions Bag Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "You can never have too many organization bags as a crafter! This mini notions bag has a peek-a-boo window so you can see the goodies inside."
Use these DIY organization ideas to get your craft supplies organized. The Mini Notions Bag Tutorial shows you how to use fabric scraps to create a place to store small crafting supplies, such as needles, buttons, and embroidery floss. Another option is to use these DIY sewing accessories to keep your purse or tote bag organized. Each mini notions bag can hold a different type of item so that you don't have to rummage around in the black hole of your purse to find your keys, lipstick, or cell phone charger.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Laminated cotton
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- Triple Braided Headband
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home