Hand Towel Sewing Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Today I will show you how to make a hand towel for your kitchen! I have a video explaining all of the steps on how I made this hand towel. This is a wonderful and useful project. I really love this project, and I’m sure you’ll love it too! It’s cheap and easy to make!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- 100% cotton fabric strip 5.5″ x 16.5″ (this measurement will depend of the size of your dishcloth)
- 1 button (find a beautiful and decorative one)
- Sewing needle, pins, and thread
- Iron and mini ironing board
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Saint Wine Charms
- 21 Pipe Cleaner Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Even Moss Stitch Boot Cuff
- Geometric Painting Coloring Page
- Flower Crowned Hummingbird Coloring Page
- Flower Bunny Coloring Page
- Beaded Stone Paper Weights
- Keep Dreaming Adult Coloring Page
- Ballerina Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home