Little Owl Plush Buddies
These cute little guys will make your loved ones happy. Little owl plush buddies are the softest, most adorable stuffed animals that can liven any home, desk or anybody! Put them anywhere you want, people will be asking how you always find the best plush doll patterns.
- Two pieces of cloth for your owl's body.
- Felt for the eye pieces, beak, buttons for the eyes (do not use buttons if you're making it as a baby's toy) Wings, embellishments (optional)
- Owl Pattern
- Print out the pattern and cut out the cloth pieces according to the pattern.
- Cut out felt for the eyes, and other owl body parts.
- Using iron-on adhesive like bonda-web, fix each piece on one of your owl body's fabric by following the manufacturer's instructions so it would keep in place as we sew each piece on.
- Sew your owl's wings and the embellishment. (Try to set your machine's velocity to the slowest if you'd like to have nice stitches.)
- Sew on the eyes and the beak.
- Pin both fabrics together, right sides together. Sew straight stitches 1/4" away from the edge, leaving 2" unsewn so you could turn your plushie later. You could also sew zigzag stitches to prevent the edges from fraying.
- Turn it inside-out. You can add hair accessories for your owl, too!
- Fill it with polyfill and sew close the opening by hand.
- After filling, sew up the opening and you're done.
Read NextTwenty Minute Baby Blanket