Turn a Baby Romper Into Tick Tock Croc Costume
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to make a Tick Tock Croc Halloween costume for your little Neverland guy or gal. Using green fabric dye, I turned a hand-me-down baby romper into an adorable Tick Tock Croc costume. Applying felt details to the romper, from the iconic ticking clock to crocodile scales and tail, quickly transform this green romper into a cute creature of the swamp. Coordinating shoe covers and a googly eye crocodile headpiece complete the costume. Downloadable templates for the clock, scales, shoe covers and headpiece are available for free on my website."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Baby romper (or kids t-shirts and pants)
- Green fabric dye
- Felt sheets
- Sewing machine OR fabric glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Learn how to sew an adorable heart-shaped heating pad that is the perfect size for isolating aches and pains. These special… Continue reading: "How to Sew a Heart Shaped Heating Pad"
- Easy Spring Wreath: Front Door Decor
- DIY Winter Wonderland Air Plant Terrarium
- Halloween Dream Catcher
- Daffodil Gnome
- Curtain Ring Angel Ornaments
- Diy Upcycled Tin Can Pumpkins
- Pumpkin Post Topper
- Easy DIY Kid Pirate Boot Covers
- No-Sew Wall Pocket Wreath with Flowers
- Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- Mini Slouch Baby Booties
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- How To Make Paper Bags With Handles?
- Star Fish Pocket Shawl
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Crochet Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home