Sheet Music Wreath
This is a delightful wreath for the music lover, one that is banded with sheet music rather than foliage! Make in three easy steps.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Round-Face Wreath, 12" x 2-1/2" x 1"
- Photocopied carols or other sheet music, 8-1/2" x 11" sheets, 40-50 pages on asst. neutral papers
- Coordinating silk flowers
- Coordinating ribbon, 1" x 1-1/3 yds.
- Wooden dowels (optional): 1/2" diameter; 3/4" diameter; 1" diameter
- Paper trimmer (optional)
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Use paper trimmer or scissors to cut each sheet music page in half. Roll all half-page sheets into tubes from 1/2"-1" diameter; apply thin bead of white glue along length of tube to secure paper edge. Note: To ensure uniform sizes and save time, wrap papers around dowels.
- Cut tubes into a variety of lengths from 3-1/2"-7". Use glue gun to secure tubes to foam wreath. Keep tube ends around wreath opening even to create smooth circle; refer to photo.
- Fold ribbon in half to create a long, thin V shape. Glue V shape to back of wreath to create hanger. Glue florals to wreath as desired.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Seasonal"
Seasonal crafts are perfect whether the sun is shining or the snow is falling. Make summer crafts, fall crafts, winter crafts and spring crafts to suit each season you're in.