Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Who says the color orange has dibs on fall decorating? Instead of adding sprinkles of green, burgundy and brown, let's add teal, coral, florals and stripes. Create and decorate for the autumn season by incorporating the colors already used throughout your home. Grab any fabric bits and pieces you may already have from previous home decor projects and make very quick and fun fall fabric pumpkins. Decorate for the season while staying within the colors and vibe you have created in your home."
NotesThe larger the circle shape you cut (or trace) from fabric, the large the pumpkin you will get. If you don't have a piece large enough, sew the ends together to form a larger piece of fabric. The seams will be hidden by the gathering.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Fabric scraps
- Embroidery floss
- Sewing thread + needle
- Poly fil
- Assorted craft ribbon
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Spring Wreath: Front Door Decor
- Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
- DIY Personalized Gift for Mother's Day
- Fall Burlap Wreath
- DIY Beach Umbrella Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
- 15+ Summer Scarf Patterns
- Fall Decoration Recycled Tin Cans
- Mini Needle Felted Pumpkins
- Simple Upcycled Tulle Flowers
- DIY Paracord Water Bottle Holder
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home