DIY Autumn Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"DIY Autumn Wreath is not only quick and easy, it’s also budget wise and kid friendly. It takes only a few hours to make the wreath. Shorten this time by painting the wreath frame several hours before or the night before completing the wreath. The kids can help with painting the wreath, sorting the leaves, and organizing the leaves on the frame before gluing. I started with a flat floral wreath ring and a bag of silk autumn flowers. Most all of the flowers were orange, red, or gold—only a few had shades of green. The kids and I painted both sides of the frame in an Italian sage green color to compliment the orange, red, and gold colors of the leaves. We let the frame dry overnight. I sorted through the bags of silk leaves, then I had the kids stack the leaves in piles by color. To come up with an autumn color scheme, I arranged the leaves by color on the wreath before gluing to the frame. I alternated the colors on the second row, too. I picked up the supplies on sale at a craft store, but these supplies are available at most dollar stores."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Simple Shiny Ornament
- Gnome Towel Topper
- DIY Stocking Garland
- DIY Christmas Tree Garland
- Snow Covered Winter Wreath
- Poudreuse Wrap
- Fireside Mittens
- Crochet Mince Pie Christmas Hanger
- Pretty In Gingham Stocking
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Turkey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home