Festive Advent Calendar Album
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Countdown the days until Christmas with this fun Advent Calendar Album. Follow this easy tutorial to create homemade Christmas crafts for your family's holiday memories.
- 3141 Ornaments, 3142 Merry & Bright, 3143 Tree Skirt, 3144 Quilt, 3145 Garland, 3146 Wonderland
- 3150 epoxy alpha, 3151epoxy accents, 3155 badges, 3156 softies, 3159 glitter alpha, 3160 glitter icons, 3153 chipboard alpha, 3154 chipboard accents, 3152 rub-ons, 3149 pop art.
- Numbers were stamped using Justright Stampers
- Brayton Uppercase Alphabet JB-08100. Red, Green & fig. 1 fig. 2
- Use glitter alpha (#3154) to spell “christmas” below the opening of the cover (fig. 1). The 5 snowflake embellishments (fig. 2)down the left side of the window opening are glitter rub-ons from the good tidings collection (#3152).
- Pink Core’dinations cardstock was used as well
- Page 1: Cut Quilt paper (#3144) to 8.5”x9”. Cut four 3”x3” squares out of red cardstock. Embellish with glitter snowflake icon stickers (#3160) as shown. Attach the red squares as shown, by putting 1/4” of adhesive on one edge of the square to create flaps. The 2 squares on the left should open to the left and the 2 squares on the right should open to the right. Stamp 1-4 on each of the squares as shown. You can put a little note or photo as a surprise under each flap to embellish this page further (fig. 3). Note: this page is shorter in width than the page below it so it will reveal the next page on the right hand edge.
- Page 2: Cut Merry & Bright (#3142) to 8.5”x11”. Cut 1”x 8.5” strip of Ornaments (#3141) Cut 6” x 8.5” piece of green cardstock. Cut 4 pieces of 6” x 2” red cardstock. Adhere the green cardstock apx. 1.5” from the left edge of your paper. The 4 red pieces should be attached to the back of the 1” strip of Ornaments paper, then the ornament strip should be attached to the left edge of the green cardstock leaving the red pieces as flaps (see fig. 4 and fig. 5). Use the chipboard letters (#3153) and chipboard accents (#3154) and pop art (#3149) to embellish as shown. Don’t forget to stamp the advent dates on the flaps as shown.
- Page 3: Cut the Wonderland paper (#3146) to 8.5”x11”. Attach a 6“x6” piece of red cardstock to the lower right corner of the page as shown. Cut or punch 4 circles out of the papers shown. The large circle is 3.25” and the three smaller circles were punched with the Fiskars XL circle punch (# 12-74147097) and layered with the Large Seal of Approval Fiskars punch (# 01-003775). They are 2” circles. Decorate the circles as shown using pop art, chipboard accents and epoxy. The embellishment on the top of the large ornament is a glitter snowflake sticker cut in half. Numbers 10 and 12 were layered on top of glitter rub-ons. ( See fig. 6a) Just the tops of the circles are attached to the page to create flaps. Put about 1/4” of adhesive on the top of each circle to attach to the page. Fold back to create a hinge (see fig.6b)
- Page 4: Cut Ornament Paper (#3141) to 9”x8.5”. Cut green cardstock to 8.5”x6”. Put 1/4” of adhesive on the left edge of the green cardstock and attach to the Ornament paper as shown. The green sheet will only be attached on the left side create a ap. The 3 “gifts” created with the cardstock all are aps as well. This page isn’t as wide as the others so again you will see the paper from the page below on the right hand edge. Gifts~ A- 2”x 3.5” Tree Skirt paper (#3143) “A” is attached on the left opens to the left. B~ 2”x3” Ornament paper (#3141)“B” is attached at the top of the gift and opens upward C~ 3.5”x 3.5” Quilt Paper (#3144) “C” is attached on the right and opens to the right.. Gift A and C have a strip 1”x 3.5” strip of wonderland (#3146). Use the epoxy alpha (#3150) to spell “giving” on the upper right corner of the green ap. The accents on the top of each gift are from the pop art embellishments. Add photos or notes under each ap to personalize.
- Page 5: Cut Garland (#3145) to 8.5”x11”. Cut 2.5“x8.5” strip of pink cardstock. Cut 2“x8.5” strip of Ornament paper. Cut four pieces of 3.5”x2” green cardstock. Adhere the strip of Ornament paper on top of the pink cardstock. Evenly attach 1/4” of the green cardstock pieces behind the right edge of the pink strip, leaving the remaining portion as flaps. Attach the layered strip to the page apx 1” from the left edge of the paper as shown. This will create flaps with the 4 green pieces. Punch or cut 4 red 1”x1” squares and attach on flaps as shown. Embellish with the softies (#3156). See fig. 8 The numbers are stamped along side the green flaps. #18 and #20 were stamped on 1” circles punched out of red cardstock.
- Page 6: This page consists of 4 mini cards. Cut Tree Skirt paper (#3143) to 8.5”x11”. Cut a pink piece of cardstock 4”x11”. Attach the pink strip apx. 1.25” from the top of the page. Card A~ Cut Wonderland paper 3.5”x5” and fold in half. Attach a 1”x3.5” piece of Tree Skirt paper as shown. Embellish with pop art snowflake on the outside and a “merry christmas” epoxy on the inside. Card B~ Cut Ornament Paper 3”x6” and fold in half. Add “seasons greetings” epoxy to outside of the card, “happy holidays” epoxy on the inside of the card. Card C~ Cut Merry & Bright paper to 3.5”x4” and fold in half. Embellish with a chipboard tree accent on the outside and “festive” epoxy on the inside. Card D~ Cut Quilt paper 2”x6.5” and fold in half. Punch a scallop circle out of the wonderland paper using the large Seal of Approval punch from Fiskars. Embellish with the pink bird epoxy on the outside and “happy holidays” pop art sticker on the inside. Attach the cards as shown to the page. (See fig. 9)
- Page 7: Cut red cardstock to 8.5”x11”. Cut Pink Cardstock to 4.5”x11” and adhere apx. 1/2” from the bottom of the page. Cut 10” x3.5” piece of Tree Skirt paper and attach as shown. Cut 3”x3” piece of Quilt paper and attach to Tree Skirt paper. Add chipboard snowflake embellishment and ornament pop art as shown. Add “happy holidays” chipboard accent. Punch a 2” circle out of Merry & Bright paper. Stamp “25” on a Red circle and layer. Add tree Softie embellishment and attach to page. (See fig. 10)
- Page 8: Once you have completed your pages you are ready to bind your book. Make sure all of the pages are straight and flush with the inside spine of the book cover. (See fig. 11) Set your book spine side down on your Unibind Photobook Creator. The indicator lights will turn red showing that it is working. When the heating process is finished, the lights will turn green. You may remove your book from the Photobook Creator, but be sure to keep the book spine side down until it has cooled. This will ensure that the pages properly set. NOTE: If you have any lose pages once your book has cooled, set the book back on the Photobook Creator and tap the pages lightly so they all come in contact with the resin in the spine. You can reheat the spine as many times as necessary. (See fig. 12)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shrink Plastic Animal Keyholders
- Easy Princess Dress Pattern
- Sweet Chick Cup Cozy
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- 4th of July Firecracker Treats
- DIY 4th of July Favors
- Baby Jacket/Cardigan
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Baby Shower Photo Cube Light
- Long Eared Bunny Basket