eCraft Cutting Machine
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There are lots of die cutting machines on the market these days but none like the eCraft by Craftwell. This is the only electronic die cutting machine that does not require a mat! This will save you money on mats and temporary adhesives. This is also the only machine that also has a paper tray. So, if you are making several of the same project, like treat boxes for an upcoming party, you can load up the paper and the machine will do all the work for you with its automatic feed. And you aren’t limited to using the paper tray, you can also load paper from the front or use the handy roller. This roller is great for making banners or using the vinyl rolls to create wall art…
Whether you like to create your own designs or not, the eCraft offers both options. With the image cards, you can just load and get cutting right away or use their software which is included free with the machine to create your own designs or purchase designs from their online store. With great designs from your favorite manufacturers like AccuCut and American Crafts as well as a number of Craftwell designs, these can be purchased singly for only 99 cents. Plus, with the pens inserted in your machine, you can draw designs as well as cut all in one step. The eCraft was designed to cut thicker materials, which means it can cut things like fabrics, felt, thin metals, GrungePaper, and cereal boxes easily. All different types of crafters will love using this machine for their various projects whether they are making mixed media art or a new quilt. Plus, parents and teachers will love using it for their kids projects and bulletin boards. This is all around a great tool for any crafter and stands above any of the other die cutting machines currently on the market.
Learn more about the eCraft:
SUEDE from Season 5 of Project Runway at Craftwell Booth at the Craft and Hobby Association Summer 2010 Show:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer Review
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box Review
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit Review
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Sakura Koi Water Color Pocket Field Sketch Box Review
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Collection
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- 100+ Easter Crafts
- Duo of Bears Unisex Baby T-Shirt
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- How to Sew a Zipper into a Lined Skirt
- Tiny Valentine Gift Boxes
- Pretty Hearts Hot Pad
- DIY Mini Pallet Photo Magnets
- Padded Denim Hearts for Decoration or Keyring
- Faux Topiary Heart Place Card Holders