WiseDecor Wall Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
WiseDecor Wall Art
Gifted by: WiseDecor
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
If your walls could talk, what would they say? Would they laugh at your "organized mess", share words of inspiration and encouragement, or maybe motivate, inspire, or push you to be creative? Now you can give your walls the power to speak with WiseDecor Wall Art. With hundreds of customizable sticker ideas and suggestions, WiseDecor is a wonderful way to decorate nearly every room in your home.
From your living room to your kitchen, your craft room to the garage, there's not a room that can't be impoved with the help of WiseDecor. You can add favorite quotes to your living room walls, lovely food-themed images to your kitchen, and even add some colorful characters to the walls of your kids's bedrooms or nurseries. These wall stickers are easy to apply and can be applied to your walls in a few simple steps.
I was so excited to hang my wall sticker on my wall. After browsing around wisedecor.com for a while, I came upon a quote I loved, "Sometimes your heart speaks best through your hands." As a creative mind, I know this phrase to be very true, and I felt like it would be the perfect decoration in my creative space.
Putting this sticker on the wall was way easier than I thought it would be. All I had to do was use a ruler to mark a guideline for hanging my sticker.
I lined up the lettering and taped it to the wall to hold the lettering steady as I began to apply it.
This is the cool part. Now I flipped the sticker up against the wall (the tape acts as like a hinge) and removed the backing from the sticker...then I let it fall back against the wall.
Using the squeegee that comes with the sticker, I rubbed the letting to secure it to the wall. It's important to work from the center out on both sides to remove any bubbles from the middle of the sticker.
Finally, I removed the transfer paper from the front of the sticker and, tah dah! I had my brand new wall decoration!
These WiseDecor wall stickers are perfect for those of us renting an apartment or a home or living in a dorm room. Although these stickers are not meant to be removed from the wall, removal is easy and it won't damage the wall at all, so even though you may not be able to paint the wall or hang photos, you can still decorate and accessorize your home with these lovely wall stickers from WiseDecor.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Brown Sheep Cotton Fine Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jasmine Scarf
- Crochet Two-Tones Infinity Cowl
- Keep Me Cozy Fingerless Gloves
- Dress Pattern Making Tutorial
- Victoria’s Winter Fingerless Gloves
- Wine Country Triangle Shawl
- DIY Toy Car Bridge & Tunnel
- Be My Valentine Jewelry Set
- Tie Dye Your Summer Crochet Pattern
- Upcycled Football Vase
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home