Westcott Scissors and Holster
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Westcott Scissors and Holster
Gifted by Westcott
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
When my brother was young, he was obsessed with Batman. Obsessed. If you were to ask him then what his favorite part about the caped crusader was, he would say his utility belt. Filled with every gadget and gizmo he could possibly ever need, Batman’s utility belt was essential to his crime fighting getup.
While Batman may not be real, the need for a utility belt is…and if you’re a crafter on the go, or someone working on several projects at one time, you need a handy organizational system that will help you get the job done.
Enter Westcott’s Scissors Holster. This funky and fabulous scissors holster attaches to your belt or apron, making storing scissors easy, safe, and stylish!
This decorative holster can fit scissors measuring up to 8 inches long, so it’s great for holding your tiny tape and glue scissors, as well as your heavy duty fabric and paper scissors.
I personally love the zebra print on this scissors holster. And the little gem on the fold down flap makes it that much more fun to wear and show off!
Be a crafting super hero with this great scissors holder from Westcott. While it won’t help you climb buildings or emit poisonous smoke, it will keep your tools of your trade handy and ready at any moment’s notice…so you can take care of all the crafty villains you may come across…from paper trimming to fabric frays.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Pallet-Ables Plastic Canvas Kit
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Silky Twist Yarn from Lion Brand
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home