Westcott Scissors and Holster
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Westcott Scissors and Holster
Gifted by Westcott
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
When my brother was young, he was obsessed with Batman. Obsessed. If you were to ask him then what his favorite part about the caped crusader was, he would say his utility belt. Filled with every gadget and gizmo he could possibly ever need, Batman’s utility belt was essential to his crime fighting getup.
While Batman may not be real, the need for a utility belt is…and if you’re a crafter on the go, or someone working on several projects at one time, you need a handy organizational system that will help you get the job done.
Enter Westcott’s Scissors Holster. This funky and fabulous scissors holster attaches to your belt or apron, making storing scissors easy, safe, and stylish!
This decorative holster can fit scissors measuring up to 8 inches long, so it’s great for holding your tiny tape and glue scissors, as well as your heavy duty fabric and paper scissors.
I personally love the zebra print on this scissors holster. And the little gem on the fold down flap makes it that much more fun to wear and show off!
Be a crafting super hero with this great scissors holder from Westcott. While it won’t help you climb buildings or emit poisonous smoke, it will keep your tools of your trade handy and ready at any moment’s notice…so you can take care of all the crafty villains you may come across…from paper trimming to fabric frays.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Practical Origami
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home