Vintage Scrapbook Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Vintage Scrapbook Collection
Gifted by Vintage Street Market
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
What’s old is new again! Enjoy the wonders, colors, and fashion that was the 1950’s and 60’s with this fabulous paper collection from Vintage Street Market!
First of all, what says vintage more than paper dolls? Their paper doll collection is a blast to play with. The Family Fun Kit comes with 7 double sided pieces of 12x12 cardstock, envelope templates, cut out dolls, and paper outfits. Have fun mixing and matching outfits with your kids or friends with this classic vintage game that’s sure to please crafters young and old.
Vintage Street Market also has a great collection of Tinted Tape. The various patterns include a dirty soot tape, a tape with an aged print on it, tape with numbers on it, and a soft linen colored tape. This washi style tape is great for adding a finishing touch to cards and photo projects…and every package of tape comes with a little fun fact on the back! Did you know the first tape dispenser was made in 1932 from cast iron and weighed almost 7 pounds?
Vintage Street Market also has a wonderful selection of embellishments for all your paper crafting needs. Their vintage style Bingo Craft Cards are great for creating altered albums, banners, and adding a touch of vintage flair to your scrapbooking layouts. This kit comes with 14 cards in varying sizes and colors. They have a variety of other embellishments, including classic rick rack, old playing cards, tickets, sheet music, journaling paper, and much more!
I also love the Twirly Twine from Vintage Street Market. We were able to play around with the Brown, Black, Pink, and Denim colors, and each pack of twine also comes with little embellishments that you can cut out and attach to the twine! This stuff is great for making cards or scrapbook pages…and is also great for gift wrapping, too.
Finally their Paper Sheets and Tags collections feature beautiful decorative paper sheets, as well as an assortment of tags, and crepe and foil accent paper. With these kits, you’ll have everything you need to create a fabulous assortment of vintage themed projects!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Memory Mixer Scrapbooking Software
- Fiskars Fuse
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- Lumi Photo Printing Kit
- Clover Flower Frill Templates
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- Candy Corn Crochet Door Basket
- Giant Crochet Cable Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home