Twirly Batik Skirt Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Twirly Batik Skirt Pattern
Gifted by Sew Fast Designs/Rose Mary Jameson
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
I called in some sewing buddies to help me review this pattern. I’ve sewn by hand and by machine for years, but never made clothing that fit a person before. Teddy Bears, baby dolls, and an occasional apron, but never anything like a skirt. And we did not make a skirt as I wanted the pattern intake for the product review giveaway winner. We did read through the instructions, look at all the pattern pieces, and we all agreed it was easy to understand and follow for even the beginner. The inspiration for this skirt came when Rose Mary was visiting friends in the Santa Fe mountains. She fell in love with the Artist’s colony and thinks most of New Mexico is an artist’s vision of heaven. She loved the open markets and the unique style of Santa Fe. From the photo and looking at the pattern, she did capture the magic of the free spirit of New Mexico and the flair of Santa Fe.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer Review
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box Review
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- Plaid Mod Podge Review
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Collection
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books Review
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- Raffia Yarn
- Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Taco Lover Gift Idea
- Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket Idea
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Easy Kids' Knit Poncho
- Red Crochet Afghan
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- Heidi Gustad
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide