Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit (8-pack)
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit
Gifted by SEI
Reviewed by Jaclyn Holtzman
Tie-dyeing just got easier, and that is a wonderful thing. I, for one, am obsessed with all things tie-dye, and this S.E.I Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit makes the process simple. Tie-Dye shirts aren't the only way to rock the rad fad. Tie-Dye your sheets, your socks, your ribbon, paper, and more, and you'll always feel bright. This convenient kit is a value pack filled with every color in the rainbow and a bonus pink hue.
The secret to these wonderful helpers is that each color comes in its own spray bottle, so you can completely control how much dye is being expelled. On the other hand, regular dye requires a haphazard, guessing dip that may result in an entirely blue item of clothing. The Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit is the answer to your tie-dye qualms.
Each color is two fluid ounces, which means that you can make multiple wardrobes full of tie-dye clothes and you'll still have some to spare. Really, though, is there anything better than a well-tie-dyed pair of pants? Yes, that is a thing, and a great thing. Especially for little kids.
The little ones would absolutely love having a tie-dye kit at their fingertips. Next time they spill spaghetti sauce on their brand-new, white shirt, you'll have the perfect excuse to tie-dye, and no yelling needs to be done. Use this kit to keep a dozen six year olds busy at a sleepover or to keep your two angels occupied for the duration of a rainy day. Whatever the occasion, you'll be thrilled to have the S.E.I Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit in your possession.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Marvy Uchida Color In Markers Review
- Practical Origami
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scrap'n Easel
- Feltables Fashion Flat Bottom Tote
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Jennifer's Mosaics Reuseable Stepping Stone Mold and Stained Glass Chips
- Paper Smooches Stamp Collection
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Coloring Page Ornament
- Melted Peppermint Ornaments
- Angel Ornament Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- How To Sew a Star Softie
- How To Sew A Welt Zipper Pocket
- Driftwood Oversized Hooded Poncho
- Holiday Knit Slippers
- Casual Summer Sun Hat
- Cassette Tape Pouch
- Elegant Gold Painted White Pumpkins