Tulip Body Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tulip Body Art
Gifted by ilovetocreate.com
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Ever wondered how you would look with a rose or a sparrow tattooed on your shoulder? What about some stars on your wrist or a flower on your ankle? Forget those temporary rub-ons or your friend trying to draw it on you with markers…now there’s a way to experiment with different shapes and colors before (or instead of!) going for something more permanent.
Body Art by Tulip is a great way to show your true colors, whether it be through tattoo art, supporting your favorite sports team, or topping off the ultimate zombie costume.
Start off your look with the Face and Body Paint Kit. This kit comes with 8 awesome colors, 2 brushes, and an instruction booklet on how to create the ultimate look. If you’re looking for something a little more glitzy, try the Glitter Tattoo Kit, complete with 9 unique tattoo designs, 2 brushes, 6 colors of glitter paint, and more! Both the Face and Body Paint and the Glitter Tattoo paint last for up to 5 days…so you’ll have lots of time to show off your artwork!
From fun Halloween costumes to clever and creative school pride designs, Body Art by Tulip will help you create the ultimate look!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Testors Spray Chalk Paint
- Clover Butterfly Yo Yo Maker
- Clover Embroidery Hoop
- Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System
- Creative Options Project Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home