Tulip Beads in a Bottle
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tulip Beads in a Bottle
gifted by ilovetocreate
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Decorate fabric and more with Tulip Beads in a Bottle and one of the many transfer patterns that Tulip offers. Using these paints to create bead patterns on a surface is so much faster than sewing individual beads on one at a time.
If you want to decorate clothes, fabric headbands, and more, the drops of paint form self-rounding beads on the surface. And since you don't have to set the paint with heat, you have more options for where to place them. The paint comes in several four-pack color and finish combinations - finishes like gemstone, pearl, semiprecious, and metallic offer variety for your fabric-crafting needs. You can add even more embellishments with crystals and studs that coordinate with the paints.
And if you're indimidated as to how to start, Tulip has made it easy by creating a line of small and large transfers. These transfers work best on fabrics made of more than 50% polyester and are heat-set with your iron onto prewashed fabric. The large iron-on ink transfers are great for the neckline of a t-shirt, while the smaller motifs include various florals, a butterfly, and a peace sign.
So start changing up your clothes and accessories with Tulip Beads in a Bottle and accompanying transfers!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Marvy Uchida Color In Markers Review
- Practical Origami
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scrap'n Easel
- Feltables Fashion Flat Bottom Tote
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Jennifer's Mosaics Reuseable Stepping Stone Mold and Stained Glass Chips
- Paper Smooches Stamp Collection
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Coloring Page Ornament
- Melted Peppermint Ornaments
- Angel Ornament Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- How To Sew a Star Softie
- How To Sew A Welt Zipper Pocket
- Driftwood Oversized Hooded Poncho
- Holiday Knit Slippers
- Casual Summer Sun Hat
- Cassette Tape Pouch
- Elegant Gold Painted White Pumpkins