Deco Foil Adhesive Sheets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Looking to add something new to your craft wish-list? The Deco Foil Adhesive Sheets are just what you need. Whether you're looking to spruce up a pillow, create a fancy t-shirt or make some holiday cards then you're going to love these products. The Deco Foil Foam Adhesives and Hot Melt Adhesives are used with Deco Foil Transfer Sheets to make your craft projects fun, vibrant and shine with brilliance.
Deco Foil Foam Adhesive: The Foam Adhesive is a permanent, double-sided transfer adhesive that can quickly and easily transform a boring item into a fantastic piece of art. Each package comes with two sheets of 6 inches by 12 inches and is acid-free. The foam adhesive can run through most punches, die cutters and electronic cutters. The Deco Foil Foam Adhesives were made specifically for the Deco Foil Transfer Sheets. There is a liner on each side of the foam adhesive, so it won't accidentally stick to something you didn't want it to. After you peel off one side you will place it down on the wrong side of the Deco Foil and smooth it over. After a few seconds you will see a beautiful transformation.
Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive: The Hot Melt Adhesive is a heat-activated, permanent transfer that works on fabric and paper. The adhesive is washable, but it's recommended to hand-wash or use on the gentle cycle if you are attaching to fabric. Each package comes with five sheets of 5.5 inches by 12 inches and is acid-free. You can easily create a fun design with this adhesive by using a die cutter, electronic cutters or punches. You can exclusively use the Hot Melt Adhesive with the iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Sheets; there are 18 fabulous colors to choose from, making your design one-of-a-kind. This is an interesting product because you can use the cutters to make any shapes or letters you'd like; it's also an easy product to work with as you just have to cut your desired shape, peel the liner and foil!
Other Therm O Web Products:
Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive: The iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive is a non-toxic and permanent liquid adhesive that is used with the Deco Foils. Draw out your line, shape or wording and then let it cure; it could take up to two hours depending on how thick of a line you've drawn. Once the adhesive is dry, press a transfer sheet (on the wrong side) on top of the liquid adhesive making sure to press and rub firmly on top, this will release the color onto the liquid adhesive. If you see any spots where the color didn’t transfer you can lay the transfer sheet back down, and rub again.
Deco Foil Transfer Sheets: Each roll of Decor Foil Transfer Sheets has five sheets consisting of 6 inches by 12 inches, and they're acid-free like most of the iCraft Deco Foil products. Simple to use, just apply the appropriate adhesive and follow directions to apply foil for the metallic effect.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Chance to Win Leisure Arts Mini Adult Coloring Books!
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Pooling Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Juniper and Swiss Dot Fabric Stacker Set!
- Chance to Win a Wagner HT400 Heat Gun!
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- Win an Evolution Machine!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- Poinsettia Lace Ornament
- Chunky Lace Vest
- Snowglobe Ornament
- Santa's Sweet Sleigh
- Diy 3d Paper Star Christmas Decorations
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home