We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Knooking is the new knitting! The Knook is a specialized crochet hook that creates true knitted fabric, while the attached cord completely prevents dropped stitches. This is a great way for crochet fans to learn how to knit and gives you the look of knitting without having to use two needles.
Great for making everything from scarves to afghans, the Knook is an easy-to-use tool that is great for crafters of all ages...and in this Beginner Set, you'll get everything you need to help you get started, including three Knook hooks, 3 cords, and a How-to-Knook instruction book that will give you instructions for making 4 beginner Knook patterns. You can use the Knook with any type of yarn and create all kinds of projects like you would with knitting needles.
The Knook also makes a great stocking stuffer idea and is a fun tool to take with you on a road trip or airplane ride. It's also easy to use for both left-handers and right-handers...and is especially beneficial to those who might be new to knitting.
So whether you're looking to try something new or you're a crochet fan who just can't get the hang of knitting, the Knook is here to help! With easy-to-follow directions and project instructions, this tool is the next big thing in the world of textile crafting.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 36-Count GelWriter Set in B&W Coloring Box
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Craft Crush Felt Succulents Kit
- Creative Options Small Rack System
- Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit Review
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
- 5 Favorite Products for National Craft Month 2016
- Chameleon Color Tones Pencils
- Creative Journaling Kit
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home