Testors Spray Chalk Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Testors Spray Chalk Paint
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Have some fun making outdoor artwork with Testors Spray Chalk Paint. It's washable! Testors Spray Chalk Paint is exactly the thing you need to have an exciting, unforgettable Spring day with your family. This paint works on pavement, grass, snow and sand.
In Spring, any activity that gets you outside is a great thing. I remember growing up, my parents would give me warm weather toys in spring. Things like hula hoops, bouncy balls (the big tie-dye ones that inevitably popped in the garage), and the best of all: chalk.
Sidewalk chalk was the currency of neighborhood kids. If you gave the kid next door some chalk, you were a very nice kid.
Sidewalk chalk does have some drawbacks, however. Mostly, it's really easy to scrape your hand on the ground. It's also pretty hard to cover a large area with the same color, as I learned once when I filled a giant elephant drawing on the driveway with blue chalk until my hands were a wreck and only the smallest nub of blue chalk was left.
If I'd had Testors Spray Chalk Paint as a child... oh, the art I would have created! This chalk just sprays on. It's as quick and easy as can be. It comes in bright, friendly pastel colors that catch your eye against sidewalks or pavement.
There are so many opportunities for fun with this chalk. Make it a game by creating an obstacle course in your yard, or paint a family mural together. Obviously, this stuff is perfect for innocent pranks on friends and family, because it washes away easily.
Try Testors Spray Chalk to have some fun outdoors this spring.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make a tree of life out of an old bike wheel! Bicycle wheel crafts like this one are beautiful and thrifty at the same… Continue reading: "Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft"
- Clover Butterfly Yo Yo Maker
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Perfect Paper Crafting Assortment
- Artfolds Book Art
- Enter for your chance to win the Deflecto Space Saving Storage Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn!
- Bunny Needle Felting Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Avery Beanie
- Mosaic Triangles Pillow
- Long Arm Oven Mitts Free Sewing Pattern
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Invisible Joining In Crochet
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Baby Doll Romper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home