Tangle Art Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tangle Art Kit
Gifted by Quarry Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
I don't know about you, but I love doodling in the margins of my notebooks. The lined paper in my spiral book gives me the option to make each line a different design...and when you look at all the designs together, you get one heck of an artistic border! Circles, lines, squiggles, and random flowers and boxes come together to create something that strangely works quite well together...and that's the idea behind Tangle Art.
Tangle Art is inspired by the Zentangle method of creating abstract works of art. A tangle art drawing is created from a collection of patterns not meant to represent anything. They can vary from simple circles to amazing line designs and 3D sketches. Each design is created on a small 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch square piece of paper called a "tile". The small size of this paper allows for a work of art that can be completed in a relatively short time. Best of all, the only things you need to create these tiles are paper and a pen.
Creating Tangle Art is a wonderful way to relax and a great project for a rainy day or a cold winter afternoon...and with the Tangle Art Kit, you'll get everything you need to create 20 decorative tiles. With 20 blank tiles, 2 pens, a pencil, an eraser, a sharpener, and a book of helpful tips and suggestions, this kit is all you need to start creating your own sketches and designs.
Those who feel pressured when drawing or creating need not worry...the beauty of Tangle Art is that it's meant to be a surprise that unfolds before your eyes. A mistake can be fixed by creating a new tangle or design, and you never know where you imagination may take you. This lack of planning allows for the unexpected, the beautiful, to occur right before your eyes.
If you're a fan of Zentangle, you'll fall naturally into Tangle Art. For those that are unfamiliar with either art form, the helpful Tangle Art book that accompanies this kit gives you lots of amazing suggestions and tutorials for creating your own amazing designs. You'll learn how to get started creating unique and fun lines, how to shade your illustrations, and even how to make it look like your illustration is jumping off the tile!
For illustrators and doodlers of all skill levels, this Tangle Art Kit is a great way to wind down and relax after a hard day...best of all, you'll walk away with a brand new decoration for your home!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer Review
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box Review
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- Plaid Mod Podge Review
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Collection
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books Review
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- Raffia Yarn
- Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Taco Lover Gift Idea
- Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket Idea
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Easy Kids' Knit Poncho
- Red Crochet Afghan
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- Heidi Gustad
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide