We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Talking Tag Set
Gifted by Talking Tag
Reviewed by Simone Collins
The winner of the Innovation Showcase at the Craft and Hobby Tradeshow Summer 2011 was the Talking Tag. This cutting edge product will give crafters the ability to attach audio to their latest projects and creations. Instead of sending just a handmade card, why not attach a voice greeting? Now the kids can sing, "Happy Birthday" to grandma instead of just signing their name.
These special little tags feature a coded image that will store your audio file. In order to use the Talking Tag, you will need to download the software either on your smartphone. This program is free to download and available for iPhones, Androids, and Blackberry phones. Then you will open the application on your smart phone and record your message. This process is very straightforward and easy to follow. Then affix your Talking Tag to your project and anyone can use the application on their own phone to access the audio file.
There are two types of tags available from TalkingTags, single user and multi-user. Single user tags would be useful for creating keychains so people can record where they parked their cars and then re-record the next time they use it. These types of tags have limited uses but I am sure the multi-user tags will be popular with a variety of projects like creating a memory box and including your babies first words. This brand new product is the perfect harmony of technology and craft.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Practical Origami
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home