Surehold Glue Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Surehold Glue Set
Gifted by Surehold Adhesives
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
As a crafter, I know the importance of strong glue. A hot glue gun is fine in a pinch, but when it comes to gluing toys, rubber, vinyl, leather, suede, shoes, acrylic and more, I need something that will get the job done without ruining my product.
And that’s why I love SureHold SureFlex Adhesive and Plastic Surgery Superhold Glue. The SureFlex Adhesive has a flexible bond that never becomes brittle, so it’s perfect for fixing fabrics and toys. It dries clear and is quick to dry. The Plastic Surgery Superhold Glue is great for when you just need a touch of glue, like to fix a small crack or to glue small pieces of clay together.
Even if you’re not big on crafting, this glue set is great to have on hand for when something breaks or needs repair. The SureFlex Adhesive comes in a squeezable tube that is easy to open and use. And it’s no secret that some super glue bottles are near impossible to open after one or two uses…not the case with the Plastic Surgery SureHold glue. This little tube makes super gluing a breeze, and you won’t hurt your hand by having to squeeze to get the glue to come out of the bottle. The glue is released when you put soft pressure on the tube and then the glue is sucked back into the tube when the pressure is released, so there’s no spilling or wasting…or gluing yourself to your project!
For crafters and DIY’ers alike, the SureFlex Adhesive and the Plastic Surgery glue set is a must-have. From small fixes to large projects, this glue is strong, reliable, and easy to use!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- Pure Royalty Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home