We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
State Line Bags
Gifted by State Line Bag Company
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Perfect for gift gifting, storage, or bundling up party favors for a wedding or party, these State Line bags are a crafter's dream come true!
These cotton drawstring bags come in a wide variety of sizes, from tiny jewelry bags to backpacks that are great for taking to a sleepover or the gym. They're easy to decorate, washable, and durable...and kids and adults alike will love adding their own flair to their bags!
I took a handful of bags home and gathered my family together for a little craft time. I pulled out all my supplies and told everyone to go crazy! It was amazing what could be done with these bags. You could use paint, rubber stamps, embroidery, markers, and several other tools and techniques to add your own touch to these cotton Muslin bags.
If you're looking to get a bunch of bags for a wedding or event, you can order them wholesale through the State Line Web site. Smaller quantities can also be ordered or purchased at local retail shops across the country. You could even have your bags customized for you when you order them! This would be great for weddings or family reunions.
Great for parties and gatherings, as well as craft time with the kids, these State Line Bags inspire creativity and leave the door wide open for kids and adults to add their own special touch to their cotton bag of choice.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home