Shamrock Yo Yo Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Shamrock Yo –Yo Maker
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Yo-Yo’s have been used in quilting and crafting for ages. A great technique to use up scrap fabric, Clover has taken the yo-yo to new heights and possibilities with its line of Quick Yo-Yo Maker templates. The instructions are concise, clear, and easy to follow even for the beginner. You’ll cut fabric to fit the size of the template, then stitch, remove the template, and gather. The shamrock is a wonderfully dimensional shape and the packaging includes many project ideas. The template comes in 2 sizes: small and large and both were tested and reviewed. The template is very sturdy and this template can be used over and over to make the yo-yos the exact size which isn’t easy without a tool like this one. The backside of the yo-yo is shaped like a shamrock while the right side looks like a charming flower. Another winner from Clover.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer Review
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box Review
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- Plaid Mod Podge Review
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Collection
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books Review
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- Raffia Yarn
- Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide
- Daisy Pom Pom Mandala
- Festive Sparkle Star Mandala
- Pine Cone Christmas Trees for Kids
- Recycled Christmas Cards
- Last Minute Christmas Decor Redo
- How To Make Realistic Fake "Raw Cotton" Branches
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns