We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by ilovetocreate.com
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
If you’ve ever tried screen printing a tee shirt, you know that it can be a long and tedious process. Often times you have to wait for hours for your image to be ready, and even iron on’s last one or two washes before peeling or fading out.
Now there’s an easier and faster way to create your custom tee shirt designs. In about 15 minutes, you can have a screen ready to be applied to a tee shirt, tote bag, tablecloth, or any other surface you can think of! With the help of the Tulip SreenIt, screen printing has become easier, faster, and way more fun!
Tulip ScreenIt is an all-in-1 screen-printing system designed to help you easily achieve professional results on fabric surfaces, even if you've never used a screen-printing machine before! Whether you want to create a personalized tee or tote of your own, or you need to whip out some spirit tees for your cheer squad or sports team, you can count on Tulip ScreenIt to make the process super simple and super quick.
This awesome machine comes with everything you need to get started. All you need is an image to print and a blank tee and you’re ready to go! This would be a great way to make personalized tee shirts for a sporting event, a charity drive, or even a family reunion. You could even make custom tote bags for your book club or make tee shirts supporting your son’s new band! The possibilities are endless with the help of the ScreenIt by Tulip.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home